•Prinzessin•

Isaiah POV:

Me:Evelyn?

Evelyn:slim shady is back bitches.

She tried to laugh but coughed instead, I chuckled and kissed her surprisingly she kissed back.

Evelyn:is that baby ok?

Me:yes Prinzessin she is, and she is healthy and fine. Why didn't you tell me?

Evelyn:I didn't know, I just didn't think you want the baby so I didn't bother about it.

Me:Evelyn I would always want you and the baby, I wanted a baby a family and my mate as my fucking wife. There's nothing else in the world that I want more than just my family and my beautiful mate.

Evelyn:aww how sweet now stop acting like that, disgusting.

I chuckled and she smiled, I looked at her and admired her.

Evelyn:I need to get up.

She tried to get up, she managed to stand up but I saw her leg about to give out but I stood behind her and felt her.

Evelyn:you know it's not nice to tease a person when they are hurt and can't have sex.

Me:then I guess you just have to deal with it.

I heard a knock and her dad and this lady came in.

Evelyn:hey grandma and dad.

Derek:oh my baby!!

He hugged Evelyn and I slightly growled which I didn't mean to, I backed away and he laughed.

Derek:it's ok Isaiah I was like that when I met her new step mother.

Evelyn:step-mother?!?!

She groaned in pain and I came up behind her.

Derek:you'll meet her soon, but for right now you need to lay down so your grandma can heal you.

Grandma:I need Storm to come up to the surface. Please

I saw her eyes change and there her eyes were purple.

Storm:yes ma'am?

Grandma:Chanel all of your energy on her and ripper needs energy on the bay while we do this  

Storm:alrighty.

Her eyes turned back to green and I saw her smile at me, she closed her eyes and I just watched her and her grandma.

~2 Hours Later~

Evelyn POV:

I felt so much energy when my grandma was healing me, ripper had energy protection spell on the baby girl and Storm had energy on me. I already felt my body healing but there is gonna be a lot of scars like damn.

I saw Isaiah asleep next to me, he held onto my hand and wouldn't let go.

Grandma:alrighty, there you have it sweetheart you should be healed right now actually since Storm helped and so did Isaiah.

Me:he did?

Isaiah:I did?

Grandma:yes beast helped.

Me:I owe both of you now. One for saving my life and second saving my life.

(Isaiah:of course you owe me Prinzessin, that sexy beautiful body of mine is gonna be fully mine tonight, we are finishing the mate bond then we will be fully mated.)