•Part 12•

~Evelyn POV~

After 5 hours of riding, my riders and I arrived back home in Mountain City, TN and I'm already missing my Amore. After we parked all of our bikes in the underground garage we went inside to find the place wrecked like completely messed up.

"THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?" I screamed with my alpha voice.

I saw Austin come running out from the shadows to me screaming someone was in house and they won't leave. I saw a body come rolling down the stairs and to the ground it was decapitated from its head to his body. All I know is that I was pissed off that one of my members were murdered in their cold blood.

"Where are they? I SAID WHERE ARE THEY AUSTIN" I yelled at him.

"There upstairs and out-" Austin said but got cut off by a deep chuckle.

"Oh look what we have here boys the weakest pack with there worthless alpha who's a girl, I'm surprised she hasn't gotten beat and dead by now." The mystery guy said.

My members growled at him and but knew not to go and attack him without a command and permission from me.

"First of all What do you want from us or me, second who the hell are you and THIRD HOW DID YOU GET IN MY DAMN HOUSE?" I yelled at him on the third question.

"Well you see here baby girl, your guards were to busy fighting my other members and I easily snuck through and killed one guard what was his name- OH I think it was Gavin or Gabe it's one of those." He said to me with sarcasm in his voice.

I forgot Isaiah and I have mid link but I didn't want him to baby me and come here to help me I was strong enough, I was trained for this shit all of my life. I'm not afraid to die and I'm sure as HELL NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT BACK.

"Get the HELL OFF MY TERRITORY, YOU HEAR ME THIS IS MY LAND UNDERSTAND? You already killed most of my pack, I refuse actually I WILL NOT LOSE MORE." I growled at him.

~Jackson POV~

After Evelyn yelled and growled at that mystery dude I knew Isaiah and her had mid link but I think she didn't want to use but little did she know is that Isaiah and I did something she doesn't know about. I pulled out a button on my watch and pressed it three times he would know it meant danger and Evelyn is in danger.

 While those two were arguing, Isaiah was following us anyway he's the Beast he knows everything but not about us.
I heard a revving of a bike pulling up actually tons of them I knew that the beast was here in Mountain City, TN.

~Evelyn POV~

I heard revving and knew it was him by his scent, Jackson pressed something which I didn't know and didn't care all I wanted is this dickhead out of my house. Once the guy was distracted I grabbed him by the neck and threw him at the wall. He got up fast and threw me across the room and I hit the kitchen table.

"You can't beat another alpha Evelyn Wayne and you know that." He told me.

"You hear that, that's the sound of woods." I smirked at him.

I saw Isaiah pack fighting but I didn't see him anywhere. That mystery guy came roared at me and roared back. We both charged at each other. I clawed the side of his face and his knee, then he clawed my arm and side, I heard his voice I mean Isaiah he said "Step back Prinzessin" I stepped back and the mystery guy was laughing.

"You quit sweetheart I told you, you can't beat another alpha." He smirked at me.

"Oh I know I can but have you ever heard of the beast of Nashville Tennessee?"

"He's just a myth and like he can beat me all he is, is just a wolf who had a bad past and so did you because I was there when your mother boyfriend beat you I was his brother." He laughed and I felt betrayed after what he said.

I was angry I didn't think it even listen to no one else I charged at him but Jackson and my members stopped me. Until I saw my Amore on the stairs. He roared so loud it cracked the floors and roof.

~Isaiah POV~

After Evelyn left I felt lost I wanted her body, her beautiful bright green eyes looking into my eyes and I wanted to feel her at least taste her but I couldn't. After we all calmed down I got a message on my watch saying Evelyn is in trouble from Jackson her second man in command he looked like he could be her uncle to be honest with y'all. I told all of riders to bring their best weapons and the Nashville pack and MC got on all of our bikes and rode to her house without stopping. 

We arrived there in seconds I know it takes 5 hours but with beast power I got there faster. I heard growling and roaring and I knew it was her and that dude she was fighting. I told all of my members and pack to fight and kill all of his members, and I came in from behind and saw her get thrown across the room, and that pissed me the fuck off someone hurting my MATE. I whispered to her and told her to back off she did but then he said something that triggered her like I could feel her rage from here. she roared at him it took the paintings off the walls but then I told her pack to hold her back. I roared so loud it cracked the floors and roof he looked at me in my beast form and had fear in his eyes.(I know I look good off topic Isaiah). I jumped off the stairs and landed feet first on the floor and broke a few tiles.

"You should've listen to my Mate and backed off." I grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up.

In my beast form I was about 7 foot, I choked him and shoved my claws in his stomach and he howled in pain.

"Y-y-y-you w-w-w-won't b-be a-a-able to save h-her." He told me in a weak voice while my hand was meeting his throat.

I cracked his neck and tore his body in half, body parts surrounded me. I ran to Evelyn and lifted her to see if she was hurt and she had claw marks going down her stomach, her side and neck that made me even more pissed.

See ya next chapter

Bye