•Part 7•

~Isaiah POV~

After the kids ran off Adrianna came up to me touchy and kissing me. I saw the girl staring at me but I still don't know her name I heard the Maddie girl call her Eve so we will just call her that, I saw Eve walk away to her riders by the kitchen.

"Come to bed baby and we can have so much fun." Adrianna kept telling me that and kept kissing me.

"Later on Adrianna let me welcome our guest first." I lied to her because I'm never going to go to bed,  because I don't like sleeping. I'm a workaholic. Adrianna walked off I don't know where she went and I don't care, I was going to walk into the kitchen when I heard Eve voice talking to someone.

~Evelyn POV~

I went to kitchen to talk to my riders about what were going to do.

"Ma'am what are we going to do we can't stay here everyone is mostly sober and can ride we need to go back home?" One of the riders Lucas asked.

"We will go soon, there's a snow storm coming actually now." I told.

As I listen to the air outside. "We might me stuck inside for a few days who knows we all just need to be careful the BEAST lives somewhere around here." As I tell them we all laugh. I taught my riders and pack to never be afraid of something because if one falls we pick each other up and always keep doing it.

"Ma'am do we have to tell them about our past?" One of my riders asked.

"NO sorry for yelling but no they need to know nothing, not our rules and not our pack there still new to us since we are from Mountain City, not even my uncles murder alright we still need to figure out the murderer so stay close to each other alright South Side group hug." I said to everyone and we all hugged then we all saw Slade come in and all my riders walked away it was just me and him left in the kitchen.

~Isaiah POV~

I heard them talking about the murder of her uncle and not to open up to anyone. I then walked in and they were all in a group hug and what caught my attention was that all of their hands they all had a number nine in Roman numerals on there hand with smoke around it, but then they all saw me and walked out except Eve she saw me then went to get water, I came up behind her.

"Hey Prinzessin what were you guys talking about?" I asked her as I leaned on the counter.

"Nothing you and your pack should be worried about." She told me and walked away and went to the living room and I went upstairs to my office.

~Few minutes later....~

I heard fighting downstairs and smell of blood, I ran downstairs and saw Adrianna on top of Eve but unexpectedly she kept telling her riders not to interfere but I went to go get them off of each other but then Eve kicked from under her and got on top of Adrianna beating her and not stopping. I saw red and purple in her eyes, I grabbed her off and held her tight.

"LET GO OF ME IMA RIP HER HEAD OFF AND FEED IT TO MY PACK YOU HEAR ME BITCH." She said with anger in her voice I'm surprised she didn't use her alpha voice.

I told my pack to grab Adrianna and take her to the cells and I took Eve upstairs to my bedroom and tried to settle her down.

"Why did you stop me, I wanted to kill and I still want too. She talked ABOUT MY FAMILY AND RIDERS." She said calmly then yelling at me, I was not fazed until she came running towards me and my wolf took controlled. My eyes turned black and green, I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall.

"Don't you EVER YELL AT ME AND DISRESPECT ME I AM THE BEAST AND LEADER OF THIS CASTLE NOT YOU UNDERSTAND ME." My wolf yelled at her I mean my beast side did. All of the paintings fell off the walls, she stared at with shock and confusion in her eyes.

~Evelyn POV~

He picked me up over his shoulders and put me in a room I'm guessing his room and I yelled at him to let me kill her and he didn't listen until I charged at him, Suddenly his eyes turned black and green and slammed me against the wall.

"Don't you EVER YELL AT ME AND DISRESPECT ME I AM THE BEAST AND LEADER OF THIS CASTLE NOT YOU UNDERSTAND ME." He growled and yelled at me.

He's the beast of Nashville Tennessee he's one I heard stories about and was told about as a little kid and while I was training. He yelled at me with his beast side so loud the paintings fell off the wall I stared at him with shock and confusion in my eyes.

To be continued....
Bye