Justin is in love with Clara (request)

Your watching tv in your living room with yout bestfriend Courtney. You invited her for a sleep over and a movie night. Before you guys pop in the movie, Court decided to watch Ellen because Justin Bieber was going to be on. You and Justin have been friends for years but you guys never admitted your feelings. Soon the show came on and the crowd went wild. Ellen and Bieber cane on while dancing like crazy. Courtney too was screaming like a maniac. Both of you were beliebers, but Courtney knew your crush on him.

"So Justin, its really nice to see you again." Ellen began as she took her seat in her chair. "Yeah its really great to be back." Justin said and sat down. He was wearing his tight black t-shit that showed a bit of his arm tattoos, his white jeans hanging low on his hips and his hat tucked in the back. He also had on is gold Jordans. Over all, he was a sexy beast.

"Now before we get onto "Believe" business, paparazzi says youve been sneaking around with a mystery girl, am I correct?" you smirked. Paparazzi found you and Justin one day at starbucks just chilling with Chaz and Ryan. Nothing special happened that day. "Well yeah I suppose." Justin smiled and the crowd semi cheered. "And this girl, is she special to you Bieber?" Justin bit his lip and looked down for a bit. Your eyes were glued to the screen. You felt Courtneys eyes on you. "Clara, I think Bieber is admitting he likes you!!" she smiled and jumped in her seat. You still focused on the tv. Justin finallu spoke. "To be honest Ive loved this girl from day one. Her laugh when I tell a joke, her smile when I compliment her, her hyperness when we enjoy a day at the fair, everything! We enjoy each others company and I just love her." the crowd awed and Ellen smiled. "Whats her name Justin?" she asked and she relaxed in her seat. Justins eyes lit up and he smiled. "Her name is Clara." the crowd, along with Courtney, screamed with excitment. Your jaw dropped and tears filled your eyes. You smiled and was embrassed by Courtnrys arms. "Soon youll be Mrs.Clara Bieber!! Oh Em Gee!!" Courtney began to plan your 'Wedding' and you just laughed. You turned back to the tv and said "I love you too Justin."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed that Clara :) Next one up is Austin! please message or comment if ud like an imagine ;))