Austins mistake

"Austin! What the hell is your problem?!" you yelled at your boyfriend Austin. "My problem?! My problem?! You are the one with the problem YN!" he yelled back at you. You guys recently came back from dinner, but during the dinner a waitress was flirting with Austin. That made your blood boil. "Okay! So your saying that you flirting with other girls is okay, but me getting mad and jealous that you are doing this in front of me is not okay?!" you folded your arms across your chest. "No the thing that is not okay is you dragging Alex every where to go shopping with you, and watch movies, when Im supposed to be doing that! In my books you are called a slut! A huge ass slut!!" after those words left his mouth, your jaw dropped and tears filled your eyes. Soon realization hit him and his anger melted away and pain and sorrow filled his eyes. "Oh my God. YN I didnt-" you cut him off by spinning on your heal and bolting it out the front door. Austin had never in his life called you a name, but tonight he crossed the line. You heard him yelling your name but you just ran. Soon the tears took over covering your vision. Dropping on the ground you curled up into a ball and cried harder. No one seemed to notice you, allowing you to stay there... Pain shot through your heart. Austins words stinging harder. Not noticing before strong warm hands lifted you up bridal style. You looked up to see Austins face. You tried to escape but his grasp was strong. "YN, im so sorry for calling you that. You are not a slut. I was so mad that it just cane out. I regret calling you that, and I'll understand if you want to leave me, but please... just stay with me... just one more night... i cannot live without you... i love you..." hearing those words made the tears leak more. Austin loves you. You leaned up and pressed your lips onto his. He immediately responded and kissed you back. Stopping right in front of his house, he slowly puts you down not breaking the kiss. Minutes went by and slowly you guys pulled away. "I forgive yoy Austin" yoy look into his eyes and smile. He smules widely and pulls you in for a hug. "I love you YN." he whispers. "I love you too Austin."