Admirer- Clockwork x male reader (lemon)

TRIGGER WARNING:

This chapter contains profanity. explicit violence and explicit sexual content. Please do not read if you worry it will trigger or upset you.

Clockwork belongs to Soffbois.

'I. Am. Exhausted.' You thought wearily to yourself as you dragged your feet to your bedroom door. Opening it with a sigh, you didn't bother to flick on the light as you dropped your bag on the floor loudly and weakly pushed the door closed behind you. You grunted as you opened your arms and fell forward onto your welcoming bed. If someone were watching, they may find this comedic.

You sighed again and glanced out your window, your eyelids already beginning to droop. You lazily pulled your shoes off using your feet as you stared out at the dark sky. Again, if someone were watching you they may have thought that you were deep in thought, mind racing and ideas bouncing around your brain. But truthfully, you were just blanking. Even your mind was exhausted, too tired to wonder or reflect on the days events. You turned your head the other way and slowly blinked.

Pressing your cheek against the cool comforter, you stared at your closet door. It was becoming increasingly difficult to keep your eyes open, but why were you even trying at this point? It was 1am for fuck's sake, you deserved some sleep after some classes and a full shift. But there was something you just couldn't put your finger on, something felt off, as if you were forgetting something. Ironically, what was giving you the weird feeling was the thing you were staring at, it took you a long time to realize that.

Since when did you close your closet door? Do you ever close your closet door? Wait, did you close it this morning? Your eyes drooped as you stared at the closet, fatigue beginning to cloud your thoughts and vision. You must've closed it this morning while you were in a hurry, it's not like anyone else could've closed it. It's not like she was on the other side of that door-

No. Don't think about her.

This was your final thought before you closed your eyes and quickly drifted off to sleep. Perhaps if you weren't so tired these creeping suspicions would've disturbed you more. But you simply didn't have the energy to worry.

. . .

It was dark. Very dark. Pitch black darkness surrounded you. You didn't know if the streetlights turned on in that moment or if you simply took a moment to notice them, distracted by the engulfing darkness. Either way, through the thick fog in the near distance you could make out a few streetlights, though their light wasn't even bright enough to illuminate the ground beneath them, at least it was something to walk towards.

Peering through the darkness and walking slowly, you began to grow a little used to the dark. You learned that you were walking along a concrete path with grass on either side. To the right seemed to be some foreboding trees and dark, empty houses; to the left you saw a rusty old railroad. Despite becoming accustomed enough to see your surroundings, your anxiety grew. Something was wrong.

Step step step.

It was so quiet, all you could hear were your footsteps. No cars, no animals, no train, no wind, no rain. Nothing out here but you. You gulped and peered behind you, half expecting to see a figure creeping up on you. There was no one, not that you could see anyways.

Step step step.

You began to walk a little faster, the beginning of a slight uneasiness making its way into your stomach. You became suddenly aware that you were barefoot, no wonder your feet were freezing.