Hunt-Nurse Ann x female Reader

TRIGGER WARNING:

This chapter contains profanity, violence, death, and sexual content. Please do not read if you worry it will trigger or upset you.

Nurse Ann belongs to Yaguyi.

Thank you to ledkitty for requesting Nurse Ann!

It's been two weeks. Two weeks since your best friend has disappeared without a trace. The last you heard from him, he were heading into the forest with a group of friends. You had been invited, but you politely declined. Whether that was a good or bad choice, you didn't know considering no one has heard anything from any of them since. Just thinking about him makes tears fill your eyes. Of course, police searched but found nothing, not a single clue. The forest was huge, your town was kind of in the middle of nowhere so they couldn't search forever. Who knows where he ended up. Who knows what happened.

Ironically, police advising you not to look for him was what gave you the idea to come out here and search. It's winter. It's cold out here and will be getting dark soon, but you didn't care. You can't go on without your best friend. You need to know what happened to him. You were never told exactly where he went in the forest, other then that he was looking to explore an old, abandoned, "haunted" building that was used for who knows what. So you took your best guess and decided to enter on the trail closest to his home, which was just across the street from his home actually.

You hugged your coat around yourself and shivered, glancing around at the tall dead trees. What happened to him? This question had been eating away at you for what seemed like forever. You didn't know what you were expecting by coming out here, but so far you had seen nothing that would help answer. Perhaps you were just impatient. Just as you thought that, you looked up from the ground and spotted something white up ahead. The closer you got, the heavier your feet felt. This is what you came here for, but you didn't want to see it.

It was F/N's backpack. You knew it was his for sure. He always wore that cream colored and messy Harry Potter backpack, he was always a fan of Harry Potter. You reached for it as your lip trembled. Oh F/N, where were you? You slowly opened it and reached inside nervously, as if a head or bugs would come falling out. But when you looked inside, you tearfully recognized all of F/N's stuff. His water bottle, phone, wallet, cig- wait, his phone? It was odd enough he would leave his backpack here, but his phone? F/N was never seen without his phone.

With a gulp, you grabbed his phone and shakily unlocked it. He had trusted you with the password over a year ago and haven't changed it since. You were greeted by the keypad for dialing a number. You checked the recent calls and your stomach dropped. F/N had called 911 . . . eight, nine, ten, eleven times. What . . . what had caused him to clearly panic like that? And why had he called so many times? There wasn't even service out here.

You checked around his phone. You sniffed looking at all the missed messages and calls from you, along with many other people. Enough of that, you could search his phone for more clues later. You pocketed his phone along with yours and continued on. You had a feeling you were running out of time, he needed you.

But you just couldn't resist. You had to know, you had to keep searching. So as you walked along the trail, you pulled out his phone and continued to search. You decided to go to his photo gallery, perhaps there were some more clues there? You stared in shock, the most recent pictures were all very dark, way too dark to see out here in the light. You scrolled up, you'd check those later. Oh, here were some lighter ones. You tapped on the first one and nearly smiled. F/N and his friends, grinning and laughing outside the forest.

The next several pictures were of them in the woods. F/N's back, someone walking behind his on the trail you were just on. F/N sitting on the boulder you passed earlier. F/N climbing a tree. And . . . a building? The next picture took on a very different mood then the previous ones. This building definitely looked abandoned and creepy, almost like a warehouse. The next nine pictures were dark, and you guessed they were inside the building. You turned up the brightness and squinted. It was hard to see, but it seemed to be a hallway. They all seemed to be of hallways. You were disappointed yet relieved at the same time scrolling through them and finding nothing of importance. No monsters or murderers here.