Weak- Hoodie x reader x Masky

TRIGGER WARNING:

This chapter contains profanity, violence and sexual content. Please do not read if you worry it will trigger or upset you.

Hoodie and Masky belong to the creators of Marble Hornets, Troy Wagner and Joseph DeLage.

Thank you to AnimeDweeb for requesting Hoodie and Masky!

The crackling of the man's voice on the radio soon became white noise to you, despite the volume of it your eyes were beginning to droop. You stared sleepily out the window, but it was so dark you couldn't see much other then your reflection. A light rain began to splatter against the windshield, you absentmindedly watched the raindrops drip down and then be wiped away by the wipers. Closing your eyes, you quietly sighed before jumping slightly as the man next to you spoke up.

"How ya doin' Y/N? Tired?" Robbie asked, glancing at you with a hearty smile. You sat up and nodded.

"Yes, very." You replied quietly, and sighed. As much as you loved hanging out with Robbie, you couldn't wait to get home. Not because of him, you were just simply exhausted from the day and wanted to sleep. He was nice enough to give you a ride home, though he didn't have much of a choice since you couldn't drive yourself. You looked down at the cast around your arm.

"Is your arm buggin' ya?"

"Nah, it's fine." You leaned your head against the car door and closed your eyes. Several moments of peaceful silence passed as you rested and Robbie drove along the dark back road. You were half asleep when Robbie spoke again.

"Oh damn, a couple hitchhikers. Poor guys . . ." Robbie muttered. You weren't going to respond until you felt the car slowing down. You tiredly sat up and looked out the window, and then gasped. Two masked figures, men you believed, were standing at the edge of the road. One with his hood on had his thumb out. You immediately had a bad feeling.

"Robbie, don't-" But it was too late, the car had already slowed down right beside them. Robbie noticed their appearances and bit his lip, seeming to share your hesitance and regret his decision to slow down. You knew what he was thinking; he didn't want to let them in quiet yet but he had already stopped, if he sped off now he'd feel bad. Your friend was a very kind and empathetic individual.

Once the car stopped, the two men approached. You could feel your hair standing on end from the sight of them so close, you slunk back in your seat and stared at your lap as Robbie lowered your window half way to speak. "Hey guys. Uh, need a ride?"

"Yea, just down this road a couple miles. There's a road off to the right, we're heading there." A deep voice spoke from outside the car.

"Alright . . . well, hop in the back then. We can give you a quick ride." The man who had spoken before thanked Robbie before stepping away. You hugged your waist with your arm that wasn't broken, you felt a little uncomfortable as the two strangers climbed in behind you. Scratch that, two strangers that were masked men. 'Robbie I swear to God if your unnecessary kindness gets us killed.'

Robbie quickly apologized for any mess there may be in the backseats before chatting away. The man with the deep voice, who was sitting behind you, politely replied, not sounding extraordinarily friendly but more then you would expect. Robbie may be all friendly with them, but you weren't gonna let your guard down so easy. You didn't want to think these guys were trouble since they were in your car, but you didn't want to trust them either.

"How'd you break your arm?" You heard from behind you. You didn't look back at them, just raised your head slightly.

"I-I fell." You replied quietly, not wanting to get into it. But then you suddenly realized something. There were two guys, right? But you've only heard one voice so far, or are you going crazy? Was the other just really quiet or what? You hesitantly turned your head to peek behind you.