Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Merida

I walked out of our room, leaving Elsa to herself. Hiccup was waiting for me outside.

"So what exactly did you want to talk about?" I asked as we walked down the stairs side by side.

He sighed and we reached the first floor soon.

"A lot of stuff, it's honestly really complicated." He said and ruffled his hair. I nodded and we walked outside. He got the car keys to the car, more like sports car, they let us borrow and we got in.

"So, where exactly are we going?" I asked and put on my seatbelt and sunglasses. He did the same.

"Maybe to a coffee shop. If we get seen we can just talk somewhere else." Hic said.

I nodded and he started driving to town. He parked in front of a coffee shop and we stayed in the car for awhile.

"Is it about Astrid?" I asked as we started to get out of the car. "Yeah, something along the lines of that." He said and we got out. He locked the car and we both walked into the coffee shop.

We sat at a booth and I looked out the window with my sunglasses still on.

"Okay, start talking." I said and he sighed. "Alright. Astrid and I broke up." He said. I nodded but felt a funny feeling in my stomach.

I shook the feeling away. I don't need a boy with me to feel happy.

"Is that all?" I asked. "Actually, I broke up with her. I don't really like her anymore." He said.

I felt the need to roll my eyes, but I didn't. "So who do you like now?" I asked.

Hic was about to reply until there was banging on our window. Everyone in the coffee shop turned to look at us and some recognized us immediately.

Hic looked over at me nervously, he doesn't like being surrounded. I smiled at the window and the group of people surrounding our table. I gripped Hiccup's wrist and pulled him out of the coffee shop.

I helped him in the car and I got in after. He started the car, and I rolled down my window to say hi to a few people so I wouldn't be rude.

He started driving back to the house and we parked in the same spot. "We could've just went to the field. Or you can just tell me here." I said.

"Alright. Mer, the person I like," Hic said and paused. He sighed and continued, "Well... it's you."

Elsa

*hours after what happened with Mer and Hic*

Jack was on the phone with someone in his room, leaving me by myself in my room. Merida and Hiccup haven't came back yet from wherever they went.

I was texting Anna, asking how her tour was going. I really miss back home at California.

Soon she was gone, going off to an interview. She was at New York, she loves it there. Might even move there.

I put my phone down and stared at the ceiling, waiting for Jack to come back inside.

But he never did.

Jack

I walked out of Elsa's room and answered the phone.

"Hello? Mr. Summers, how may I help you?" I asked, trying not to sound nervous.

Why was I even nervous?

"I just want to talk, Jack. I've seen a couple of magazine covers of you and Elsa at the beach. I'm not wrong, am I?"

How could pictures be out already? Ugh, paparazzi gets on my nerves.

"No sir... but it was nothing serious. I promise."

"Good. From now on until the movie is over, I don't want you having any contact with Elsa, unless necessary. I get that you might think of me as a jerk, but I need you to understand I'm doing this as my role of a father, not a company owner. I've also chatted with one of the crew members that is staying there with the actors and actresses to keep an eye on you. Don't break this promise, young man."

My breath hitched. No contact with Elsa? What did I even do? I just put my hands on her waist.

I sighed.

"Yes, Mr. Summers," I said quietly.

"I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Late update, once again.

I'm soooo sorry that it's short, the next chapter I'll make it longer.

Sorry for not updating quicker, for the fifth time or something like that.

Most of you guys have been commenting friends with benefits, ;)

Who knows, maybe I'll add a little something in there, 😂

I love you all, thanks for reading!

~Author~ 💕