Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(My images aren't working! Sorry, I have no idea why)

Elsa

After we arrived back in LA, Dylan and Michael picked me up in our mini limo. We drove back to the house, The house I haven't been in more than 7 weeks.

Once we got there, Michael got the luggage I put in the back. The three of us walked into the house, and I was greeted by my mom, who hugged me tightly.

I hugged back. She pulled away and smiled at me.

"Oh honey, we missed you so much! Anna's on tour, but she told me to tell you that she's glad you made it home safely." She said and Michael went upstairs to put my stuff in my room. Soon he came down, and went to the gate with Dylan.

"I missed you guys too. How were things here? Where's dad?" I asked and we walked into the living room.

"We were great here. Your dad's at Frostbitten HQ. Anyway, I heard you and Jack have something going on?" Mom asked and grinned as I blushed.

"Yeah. Actually, he asked me if I can, um, if I can move in with him." I explained nervously to mom.

Why am I nervous?

"Aw, how sweet. I'll let you, not sure about your father. I do think it's a little fast, but you guys have known each other since high school. So that's good. How was shooting?"

Our conversation continued, I missed talking to her. It was around 7 in the afternoon, more like night, dad arrived. He walked through the front door and gave me a hug.

I hugged back.

"Hey sweetie." He said.

"Hi dad." I replied and pulled away.

"Look, I'm sorry about everything I did between you and Jack. I need to understand that you two are together now." He said and I grinned.

"Glad to hear it. Jack asked me to move in with him, is that okay?" I asked and mom grinned.

".. Of course. I trust you. I trust, Jack too." He said and I hugged him again.

"Thanks dad!"

"Looks like both of you guys are moving out." Mom said and I looked at her confused. "What?" I asked.

"Anna's moving out with Kristoff. That one person that's on the Olympics? And plays guitar? Yeah they've been dating for awhile now, so she's moving to LA with him after her tour."

I nodded. "Well, I'm gonna start packing. I'll leave in a few days."

"Alright sweetie, after you finish doing that, get some rest. You must be exhausted." Mom said and they both hugged me before I went upstairs.

As I approached my room, I felt my phone vibrate. I looked on my screen, a random number texted me.

Random number: it's going to happen soon.

What? What is that supposed to mean? Someone probably dialed the wrong number. And somehow sent it to me...

I hesitated, but blocked the number.

I started packing happily, not letting that random text bother me.

Jack

I hugged mom, dad, Jamie, and Emma as I walked into the house.

"Jacky! We missed you!" Jamie said happily and Emma giggled as I ruffled her hair. We all broke away and I quickly told everything that happened.

Once I did that, Jamie said, "Ooooohh. Jacky has a girlfriend!"