🎪

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️ Clowns, death, execution, school shootings, suicide, hanging, murder, addictions in general

Guess where I broke the forth wall you little bitch
Also sorry if I misspell a few things I failed English class and English isnt my first language either so yea 😩

Enjoy 🎪🎈

🕔 June 13th, 3pm 🕔

🔨 Bang Bang 🔨

"Mr. Edson do you admit to the mass slaughter and school shooting of Breakfell Middle school and High school"

The voice of the jury sent shivers down my spine as I watched my dad on the podium admitting to his wrong doings. My mother's hands on my shoulders and she looks down in almost sadness though of their relationship was hateful and filled with fighting and screaming. After countless hours he was found guilty and sentenced to death on June 20th.

🕔 June 17th 6am 🕔

I woke up looking around my apartment and then at the the clock it was 6 in the morning, I knew that dream would haunt me fuck this I should get up and just do what I normally do in the morning.

What is that I do in the morning? Well what do you think?!

I kill people I do the one thing that makes it worth waking up.
I look at my clown outfit sighing

(How edgy uwu fucking kill me)

➜Name: JJ
➜Age: 23
➜Pronouns: anything works except he/him

🕔 8am 🕔

I get to the backstage seeing the person I am paired with "Hey JJ" the girl says how does she know my name, we just met right? "And you are?" I tilt my head tired "Lili" she says, I'm mildly disturbed but continued listening what she was saying.

➜Name: Lili
➜Age: 17
➜Pronouns: She/Her

A knife act? wonderful... probably one the most boring most repetitive things on the planet but whatever.
At this point i could do it asleep

🕔 After fuck knows how much time has passed 🕔

Another show done what wonders and shit. Hey at least that Lili girl made the show more interesting, bitch ate the knife without thinking.
I take off the annoying bows on my back removed the scratchy ruffles around my neck and the clown nose. Setting it all on one of the vanity type looking things
I wave to one of the acrobats I forgot their name was it Al? Something like that.
"Hey Al-" I exclaim
"What ya need JJ?"
"Can you like tell whoever is in charge or the walking clock that imma go take a break for maybe a hour or three" i ask
"Yea yea whatever but could you possibly do something for me?" She asks putting her hands in a pleading position.
"Please I beg you get me a long rope I need to test something out with this new method"
"And what would that method be?" I question already know what the suicidal bitch is gonna say.

"Hanging! Of course, it's probably painful but who cares like my dad always said "don't knock it till' ya try it" well he would still say that if he wasn't dead." She laughed quoting her dad. "Ugh yea whatever just tell them I'm taking a break give ya the rope when I come back alright?" I calmly said not like I could stop her.
"Thank you JJ your a life saver" she winked.
How ironic.