🎪

TW ⚠️ clowns, name calling, pressuring, rich white kids

I don't have much to say just sorry for taking so long will be having a Christmas special right after this is posted :)
Kinda short by the way sorry but I will get it another chapter done promise

————————🕊

🕒 June 21st, 10am 🕒

"Y-Y'know you-you're the wo-rst bo-boss anyone c-could have y-you're sel-selfish and g-g-greedy"

Name: Fern
Age: 20
Pronouns: They/Them

Why did I employ this judgmental rich kid again? Ugh, why must I be forced to listen this kid... They claim to be a "therapist" get this they can't even ask simple questions with me like "why are you this" or "why are you that"

I wonder if they forgot I to have feelings of my own I'm not all just cold-hearted person, God if I could I would rip off their head but I will keep my composure I am talking to a rich kid after all what would his parents do if I dare even tried to kick him out.

Why would someone care on what the people who worked here did? Did the job application not state that this place is for the creative and the bizarre not up tight, no fun, boring bitches?

"Now you don't even know me and such harsh words really? If you wish to leave... just leave I'm not stopping or planning to stop, you" I bluntly stated.

Name: Fin
Age: 31
Pronouns: she/circuit/it

"Well m-maybe if y-y-you cared about the c-c-c-clowns that work here I w-w-wouldn't be here." The bit their tongue

"Maybe look at the job application it specifically told I wanted the bizarre, the creative, the weird, not the "I personally believe you are a selfish asshole" type. I tried being nice and following the rules, I DID, but no one liked that it was so tiring and boring. Does it look like anyone would want to go to a circus like that? One that for one doesn't have seasonal clowns, one that doesn't have interesting acts, one that has over hundreds of animals dying in fucking cages, because in all honesty my kid self would literally die of hatred because of how boring it was. So, are you still going to be snobby mc snob or are you going to just shut up and let the clowns here do what they want?" I crossed my arms catching my breath. They stood in silence as I soon pushed a job application form for this exact circus, wondering if they even read the application... pointing at the warnings saying 'This job is meant for the ones who don't mind getting hurt or the ones who feel misplaced or off' they stared in silence until saying.

"w-w-w-well could I at least h-h-h-h-have a small hospital in the cir-cus or s-s-s-something just in c-c-case?" They waited for a response "I'll think about it." I wasn't really sure on my answer... "oh o-okay take y-y-your time.." they stood there waiting my heart started racing unable to comprehend what are they doing "could you leave so I can actually think in peace? And either way it's gonna take me a day to think about it so go." I smile trying to shoo them off "w-w-well it i-is a simple y-y-yes or n-n-no answer.." they replied still standing in place.

My face was sweating as my mind raced with more thoughts then ever, why are they so stubborn?! Get this mother fucker out of my office before I force them out. They have already asked for a robot to make this a better place for the clowns and weekly check-ups. Why are they so pushy they have no need to be this fucking pushy.

"I-I-I'm still w-w-waiting" they stared at the many photos of me and the robot I created when I was still in high school

"OKAY, GOODNESS FUCK! YES, YOU CAN JUST GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!" I blurted out annoyed as ever on the verge of crying "o-o-oh... thank you m-m-ma'am" they smiled walking off lightly clapping their hands.

Once they left I laid my head down sobbing silently.

——————🕊

Sorry for the short chapter again but please enjoy the Christmas special that's coming out after this and I hope you enjoy
-Rat