Rival introductions

Girls:

(Hazbin) Vaggie: Did you oversleep again? UGH you ALWAYS keep me waiting! D-don't get the wrong idea! It's not like... I LIKE you... or anything Baka

(Pretty Cure) Cure Whip: Senpai you're just in time I baked cookies would you like some~ you know senpai I wouldn't mind cooking for you everyday

(Mha) Kenranzaki: It's only natural that I get the lead role in the play, I deserve it more than anyone else. Senpai~ I'm going to play Juliet when do you be my Romeo

(Helluva) Octavia: We're about to summon a demon... would you like to join us. I can't stop thinking about that boy... I think he cast a hex on me.

(Mha) Kendo: Nobody in class 1-B ever turns down a challenge, come on let's get started right away! Senpai would you like to go on a run together you know just the two of us~.

(Oc) Michael: Oh my your face is red do you have a fever, come see me anytime~ I'm always happy to take care of you.

(R-rated hero/Mha) Midnight: I can teach you all sorts of things~, would you like me to be your "private tutor"

(Arisa Uotani/ Fruit basket) Uo-Chan: girls like you really get on my nerves, get lost! That boy he's the only one who

(Camp Camp) Nikki: welcome home big brother, how was your day tell me all about it. If you got a girlfriend would you forget about me, that won't happen will it?

(Pretty Cure) Cure Aqua: My top priority is to put a stop to anybody who might pose a threat to the school. Senpai I think someone might be stalking you, but don't worry I'll keep you safe.

Boys:

(Food fantasy) Yellow wine: What you want to copy my homework again, geez you're hopeless. Hey don't get me like that just shut up and eat your bento geez!

(Pretty Cure) Rio: Oh perfect timing, will you help me decorate this cheesecake? You were just the sweetest thing, I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

(Camp Camp) Preston: Let's be honest~ no one can play this role better than me! I only share the stage with the best, You're going to have to try harder darling.

(Mha) Tamaki: ...are you...really interested in...watching our ritual? How did you stir these feelings inside of me...did you...cast a spell on me?

(Mha) Kirishima: Alright, everyone on your feet! Times a-wasting! Let's move it! You know... I'd put my life on the line for you... if it ever came to that

(Oc) King: Pardon me but are you feeling okay, your face is completely red! Oh gosh, I've gone and done it again! How did we end up like this?

(Monster high) Valentine: I'll be your substitute today. I hope everyone pays...close... attention! If you answer the question correctly...I'll give you a reward~...

(Mha) Bakugo: You got something you want to say! Then say it to my face! No one can know about this okay? This... stays... between us... you got that?

(Demon slayer) Tanjiro: his school is absolutely amazing! I'm so happy to be here! I promise I'll make you proud! Thank you for believing in me

(Hazbin) Alastor: As the student council president, I vow to bring this school to new heights! Things weren't supposed to be this way... but... for you... I'd break any rule!

Based off the super amazing game yandere simulator I decided to take those two videos and add different characters to them I chose these characters based off of personalities that would most likely suit each person speaking it took a long time to think of some and I try my best not to make it too repetitive some just work better than others and they just so happen to be in the exact same universe also don't think about this too much this is purely for fun I've been wanting to write a one shot like this for a while now ❤️.