Hypno Kiri

Hypnotist: Kirishima
Target: Deku

Kirishima Pov

I've been learning how to do hypnosis similar to hitoshi shinzou so that way I can prove that it actually works and not because of his Qurik. After a few months of learning and studying I finally think I got it now all I need is a test subject so you all know what that means heading off to the Bakusquad!

K- "hey guys I have something really cool and want to try it out"

J- "well count me and denki Out. He already fried his brain and I got to look after him so bakugou doesn't kill him.

K- "okay what about Ashido, Sero"

J- "they trying out new ultimate moves together and trying to combine them with our Ashido dancing so they're going to be gone for a long time"

Oh man what a bummer everyone is busy.

"Hey watch it dumb hair"

K- "Bakubro! Great timing can we try something together."

B- "huh what do you want"

K- "well I just want to try diagnosis skills on you to see if they work"

B- "in your dreams and don't even ask anybody else there already busy try finding someone who actually cares"

That's it I wanted to learn the stuff not only to impress him but to see if he actually liked me but that's enough he's right I should find someone who does care but who in their right mind would believe me!

on my way home I was thinking about putting my pendulum up for good but then I felt something bump into me

"Ouch"

K- "oh hey man sorry"

I look at the person and see that it's one of my friends Izuku midoriya I was thinking about telling him but I doubt he'll believe me

I- "oh sorry kirishima"

K- "it's okay man I wasn't paying attention to where I was going

I was about to walk away when I realized that my pendulum was not in my pocket I searched frantically and then I heard something the voice of an Angel

I- "hey what's this"

I look up at the little angel and see that he's holding exactly what I didn't want him to see my pendulum

K- "hey you found it thanks man I was learning hypnosis to try and see if I could go being pressed but he didn't even give me a chance so I was just going to throw this away"

I- "yeah you're right you should throw it away"

That was utterly shocking I didn't think you would agree with me but then what he said next shocked me even more

I- "get a pocket watch it works way better"

K- "wait what since when did you know that"

I- "oh I didn't Todoroki told me I think he was learning hypnosis to anyway got to go"

*Todoroki don't tell me he has a crush on midoriya because I do too had a crush on him and bakugou I might as well go for him while I have the chance"

I called out to midoriya and asked him if he wanted to spend the night at my house he called his mom and after getting permission we went over to my house my parents were out we're going to be gone for a few months so they gave me plenty of time to get things ready

*Soon I'll have a little angel all to myself"

I got things ready sat him down and then the fun began

Hypno time

I started playing some soothing soft music to put midoriya into a relaxing State of mind and I took his advice I had a pocket watch with me

"You mind if I call you izuku"

"Sure"

"Well then izuku I want you to take a deep breath in and slowly exhale"

He listened he kept doing it

"Every time you inhale and gathering your thoughts your worries and anxieties everything that bothers you and when you exhale and letting all that stuff go you're not letting anything outside bother you you're only paying attention to my voice"

I worked hard now comes the payoff

"Now izuku as you breathe you'll notice your eyelids getting heavier and heavier and it's okay you can close your eyes if you need to as you do you still only focus on my voice"

His eyelids flurried as he still focused on the pocket watch swinging in front of his face back and forth he kept following it, I noticed his eyes getting heavier

"As your eyes get heavier and heavier you'll start feeling sleepier and sleepier as you follow my pocket watch back and forth"

Eventually I heard a yawn ascape his voice that's when I knew it was time

"I'm going to countdown from five and when I say one you'll instantly fall asleep but still listen to me and only hear my voice"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

The moment I said one he fell instantly asleep

"Izuku if you can still hear me nod your head"

He slowly nodded his head his eyes were still close though

*It worked it worked but now what do I do I could use this opportunity to get to know more about him*

"Izuku why don't you tell me more about your past with bakugou"

He told me everything including what bakugou said when they are in middle school I was shocked

*That boy yeah right like he's going to be my friend anymore he's hurting him midoriya suffering all because of bakugou not anymore*

"Izuku every time I tell you to forget you forget anything and everything bakugou says to you whether it's from the past or the future you forget all about him"

He slowly nodded his head I can still hear me what's good

"When you wake up we'll have a closer relationship you'll be as innocent as can be always wanted to stay close to me you'll be the same confident you but when were alone or whenever it comes to choosing partners or whatever you'll always choose me you always tell me what's bothering you so I can help you understand izu-kun"

"Yes"

He said in a low monotone voice

"Good in from now on call me Eijiro"

I snap my fingers and he woke up confused on what was happening

"Oh what were we doing"

"You were telling me about bakugou and what he said do you about taking a swan dive off the roof, back in middle school cuz he thought you were useless"

"Wait I told you that oh I'm so embarrassed please don't tell anyone else"

"why not if we tell an adult like the principal he be kicked out of school he has no right to say that to you"

"I know but he works so hard to become a hero and everyone admires him I don't want him to hate me even more because I told the principal that"

"Fine I won't say anything for now"

I snap my fingers and he fell right back to sleep I need a complaint something in his head something that will make sure he always listens

"Midoriya when I call you bunny you will listen to me and do whatever I tell you to understand"

"Yes Eijiro"

"Good"

After that he woke up and told him he could stay if you wanted to he was a nice sleepover I still can't believe what bakugou said soon midoriya will be all mine that is a promise.