Chapter 1

You had been with the doctor for what felt like eons, you weren't exactly human.. Not anymore.. You were just like Jack was, a fixed point in time, unable to die.. You didn't want to return to earth so you stayed with the Doctor. Through one regeneration after the other, each time you watched painfully hoping it wasn't the last one. A sobbing mess as you watched from a distance, not wanting to leave them alone. You loved the Doctor, but you would never tell them.

You listened as the whiteheaded scotsman walked around the tardis talking to her, you don't think he knew you were there. Until he held his hand out to you as you moved from the doorway. Your steps slow as your head sits crestfallen against your chest.

"I have a few things to tell you." he started. "Never be Cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears." He stopped to take a moment. " Eight is always foolish, and Love is always wise." he was whispering towards the end.

The Doctor lifted your chin, as you looked up at him with teary eyes. His thumb wiping away the tears that trailed down your face, as you have him a watery smile.

"S-Sorry Doctor.. I'm just afraid this will be your last time." You sniffled.

"Fear not my Dear.. This is not the end.. I have far too much to accomplish for me to end here." he leaned down and pressed his lips to yours gently, before pulling away again. "Now you should step back this could get rough." He smiled.

You watched as he moved down towards the Console, as he stopped Regenerative energy shot from every extremity as you watched him slowly begin to change, hair lengthening, height shortening, and their body becoming more petite. It always took your breath away as you watched it each time.

Soon in the Scotsman place stood a blonde female.. Well that was new.. A Female doctor. You watched as River's ring fell from the Doctor's finger and clattered against the floor. You moved an inch to go pick it up.

The doctor moved forward and looked into the monitor, your head tilted a second as she spoke, it sounded so beautiful.. The Lilt in her accent had you shivering in your place, before all went to hell, as she pressed a button on the Console.

Next thing you knew you were both falling.. Falling from the Tardis, your eyes wide as you knew this was going to hurt. Your hand reached out to the doctor, as she looked up at you. Her own eyes wide.

You both smashed into a train that was stopped on its tracks as you basically died on impact. The doctor took a second to stand up. She looked over at your body sadly, it always hurt her when you died.

It took you a few moments longer to revive as the humans on the train yelled. You looked over at them, then to the Doctor who was having a go at the electric Tentacle alien that was floating around.
"That always hurts" you mumbled as you stood up.

You looked from the Doctor then to the frightened passengers, then too the two new people that joined the train, before a bolt of electricity hit each of you and the alien took off into the air. You looked at the Doctor who was moving towards the front of the train.

"Big help you lot." She said as she moved past them.

You knew to stay out of the Doctors way when they were like this..