𝐷𝐸𝐶𝐾 𝑂𝐹 𝐶𝐴𝑅𝐷𝑆

People say that Crazy doesn't exist, they say the same thing with being normal. You wanna know what I think? I see it like a 'friendly' game of cards...

Once you begin, you may not know what you'll gamble yourself into. You need to make and pick your moves wisely, or else you'll all into a pit of acid before you know it!! That joke never gets old...

Where was I? Ah! Yes.. In this game of cards, you may feel lucky. You may feel as though you'll win the round. But that luck crumbles and fails, like a broken bridge beneath you.

That's where I am at the moment, believe it or not. I  may or may not have set off some bombs to get the GCPD off my back and the bridge floor beneath me broke. Now.. Back to reality we go!!

—————

𝑆𝐶𝐴𝑅𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺

—————

The floors cracks were loud, shaking the ground. The Joker thought of the predicament he has gotten himself into and he laughed aloud, he couldn't help but do it. He truly thought that the life-threatening situation was funny.

Something grabbed the back of his tuxedo, pulling him back. He knew who it was, he'd never grow alien to that tug-on-the-tux.

Batman.

He pulled The Joker close and grappled away from the crumbling bridge, he held Joker. He was confused at this and even tried to pry himself free, But the bat kept his grip on him.

He soon landed on a nearby rooftop, setting the maniac down. He dusted off his lavender purple tuxedo. "You really care about little ol' me, huh, Batsy!"

He said with a smile, The Bat stared coldly in return. "Don't give me that." The Joker said as the smile left his face, forming a frown.

The Joker walked over, examining The Bat. It was so odd that he didn't punch the hell out of the maniac. Joker wanted him to, he never will get tired of his punches, his right-hooks, his hits to the stomach..

"You've got a problem, you need to smile more!! That's the problem with you, You don't smile!" The Batman just stared in return. The Joker growled in anger.

"What will get you to SMILE!" He said furiously. "Why did you set off the bombs." The taller male asked, folding his arms. "Oh, now you talk!!" Said Joker with a hint of anger.

"Why did you set off the bombs." The older males voice became more threatening and impatient. "Ok! Geez, I was just trying to get the GCPD offa' my tail. Ok, Bats?"

He told the armored male, looking him over. "You could have gotten yourself killed." He said calmly, catching The Jokers attention. "Since when do you care?! Now THAT'S a joke to laugh at!!"

He burst into laugher then. It wasn't too long Before he stopped, realizing The Bat was growing impatient. Even though Batman most likely wouldn't put up a fight, he was still going to obey if that's what it took to at least be violently shoved.

"... I don't like to see people in pain." The billionaire in disguise replied. A puzzled look from the madman was the reply for The Joker. "Nice to meet you, Mr change of heart!"

He held out a hand for Batman to shake it, Bruce pulled out his grapple and grappled away. "Same time tomorrow-?! Ok!! BYE!!" The Joker waved to The Batman as his sight of him was lost, he blended in with Gotham's night.

The Joker was left, he had to find a way off of this rooftop. 'I can use the stairs, No problem!' He walked over to the side of the building, flashing thoughts and urges of him jumping off of the bridge were pleasant. But The Joker wasn't going to do it. Not now, not just yet...

He jumped down and started to walk down the small stairs that belonged to an apartment complex, some who were awake saw The Joker. He didn't pay attention to them, he just kept a smile.

'Why save me, of all people.. Why me?' He thought, continuing to walk down the staircase. He reached the bottom and then began to walk out of the alleyway, and start walking on the sidewalk.

People who crossed his line of sight ran the other direction, afraid of what he'd do. He gave a smile and waved.

'Never gets old' he thought. He passed by a nearby bar, staring at it for a moment. "Bah, what the hell." Said the Joker, he walked inside and people stared. He waved and smiled. He walked over to the counter, the bartista shakily walked over.

"Hey, doll. Could I get a shot whisky?" He asked her with a smile, she nodded fearfully and walked away. 'Should I get drunk tonight?' He thought to himself.

'... I'll just see what time brings.' He thought once again, the bartista came back with a shot of whisky and gave it to The Joker. He thanked her and she walked off.

"Gee, Wonder what's her problem." He said to the passed out drunk male next to him, he laughed to himself and drank the shot.