𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 (𝐏𝐓 1)

Batman took off his cowl and sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. He'd been staring at that computer for hours. Again. . .He needs a steady sleep schedule. Goddamn. .

He looked over to Joker, who had fallen asleep on the medical table. He had turned onto his side a good while ago. Bruce found this. .Rather cute. No. Nonono- Don't think that!! He's a criminal! A criminal he can save. .Can he-? Can he actually love  The Joker? One of the most homicidal people known to man. .

He could. He could save him!! He can, and he will save The Joker. Batman walked over and stared at him. He looked him up and down, down and up. He didn't see any other wounds. But. . .What was the Joker hiding? At the bar?

He softly touched his wrist, looking at him right after. He didn't move an inch. Good. Batman started to slowly roll up his sleeve, and he saw a scar.

This couldn't be from one of their fights, no no. . .Then. .What was it from? Batman pondered for a moment. He held The Jokers wrist. He touched it ever so lightly. Thus, waking him up.

"Ah! Bats!. .Were you-. ." The Joker took his hand back, and slapped the bats gloved one away. "Didn't anyone tell you to keep your hands to yourself? Aha!!" He laughed.

"Where did you get that scar?" The man in the suit asked. "I got it fr-....You're...You're Bruce Wayne!!" Batman tilted his head, confused. Then he remembered. No. No!! This isn't happening!!

He snapped his head back to the computer, and realized he had taken his cowl off earlier. "No! I-I..Don't look at me!" Bruce covered his face with his hands and he started to back away.

He felt dumb doing this, but it was necessary. As long as Joker wouldn't believe it...Everything would be fine.

Wow. Bruce was..Batman! He was the man in the suit, who he'd fallen madly in love with. This was the man who he had fallen so hard for...Huh?

He couldn't lie, he was a cute man. Such pretty, flustered features. With pretty blue eyes to compliment his pretty face. Joker stood, a bit wobbly, but he reclaimed his balance and walked over slowly.

He put his hands on his, and lowered them. He saw something that he never thought he'd see. A scared Batman. Never, ever would he have thought he'd see a frightened foe. He wasn't his foe, he was the man he'd loved for so long!

"Your eyes are pretty" Joker began, hooking Batman's attention. "-Why didn't you tell me you were so cute?" He smiled, chuckling. That wide, cheerful and soft smile accompanied with red lips was beautiful.

They were so close to each other! Nothing was said, but it was like they were talking to each other with their sparkling eyes. "You really are a sight for sore eyes."

"Thank you." Batman replied, sighing. "-And so are you" he smiled warmly, and Jokers smile vanished and his expression became a shocked one as his cheeks turned pink.

"Aw, stop! You flatter me." He bat his eyes and giggled bashfully. Their faces grew closer. If one was to make the move..

"Master Bruce, is the Joker awake?" Alfred asked.