𝑆𝑀𝐼𝐿𝐸!

'Back to tracking The Joker..' Bruce thought, this was about two hours since the bridge had crumbled down. When he held Joker, he put a tracking device on him. Hopefully he hasn't noticed by now...

The Dark Knight took off his cowl and set it down, sitting down in the chair that faced the Batcomputer. He sighed and locked the coordinates. The location was a bit of a shock to Bruce.

"A.. A bar-?" He questioned, looking the screen over. "That seems.. Odd... Even for The Joker." Alfred said from behind Bruce. "I'm aware, he never came off as the: 'I'll get drunk' kind of type.."

Bruce pondered there for a moment. "Are you going to go check him out?" Alfred asked Bruce, he was truly curious. "That's my plan." Bruce said as he sat up from the chair and exited the Batcave.

——————

——————

Bruce changed, no doubt. He walked into the bar and it was full of drunks. 'Of corse...'  He though. He looked around the room for the individual and then he saw him.

The Joker.

He was joking around with some of the drunks, making them laugh and cracking jokes. Bruce walked over and sat at the empty seat near Joker. 'He's drunk...' he thought.

"Hey there, beautiful." A male said from behind Bruce, Bruce never liked to be called 'Beautiful' or 'Handsome' or anything like that. But he kept quiet.

"What's a little sheep like you doin' al~l alone?" The man called again, Bruce still didn't look. "HEY! I'm talking to you!! When someone talks to you, YOU PAY ATTENTION-" "Hey, Pal.. How's about you step away from my friend, ok?"

The Joker said defensively, holding a smile. 'He doesn't sound Drunk' Bruce thought. The man scoffed and walked away, leaving The Joker and The Billionaire.

"So, what's Bruce Wayne doing in a place like this?" He asked, walking back to the counter. Bruce watched him walk, he walked in a straight line. 'Ok, he's sober.' Bruce identified, he walked to where he was sitting and sat back down.

"Just.. Looking for a new thrill." Bruce told him, the maniacs eyes widened a bit. "Not to be offensive, but I never saw you as the 'Thrill' kind of type." He said with a smile. "I never saw you as a guy who would come to a bar." Bruce smiled back. "You're real funny, huh?" He said jokingly.

The two joked for a good while, Bruce was even able to figure out of how he kills his victims. It was sickening, but.. It was 'good' to know..

Whilst they joked, Bruce noticed something on The Jokers wrist.. A scar maybe? Bruce grabbed his wrist, causing him to twitch. "OH! Would ya-would ya look at the time- I gotta run-!!"

He stood from the chair and ran out of the bar, Bruce was going to follow him but a flash of colors came from the corner of his eye. He looked back at the bars table to see a card.

It was a card from a deck, he turned the card around to see that it was A Joker card. It has the words: 'SMILE!' Written in red. 'Blood, maybe..' Bruce though. But... Who's blood was it?

A/N!

I am so sorry that this chapter is cut short, I have to run to my classes ;-; I hope y'all have an amazing day!! More is to come soon ;)