𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏

((Please keep in mind that this chapter is intensely rushed- ;v;))

A few days have passed since The Joker had blown up Gotham's bridge. He loved to remember the screams of those trying to run. If only he could fall- if only he could drown.

It was night yet again, and The Joker stared down from Wayne tower. The urge to jump would never go away. He's had urges like this before. To end it all.

What could he do?

He reached into his pocket and took out a deck of cards, shuffling them. Whilst he was concentrated on shuffling, he began to walk forward. He didn't trip and fall, no. He wasn't that mindless. Yet he remembers the day he lost it.. His sanity...

He sat down on the edge of the building and he continued to shuffle the cards out of boredom. "Joker." A voice called out. Deep, dark, brooding- BATSY!! He knew that voice changer from anywhere!

His head snapped back and a smile painted his pale face. He stood and walked over. Whilst he was standing, he dropped a card, landing by where he was standing. Batsy! I missed you!!" He giggled, truly happy at the Bats presence. "So! What're you gonna do? Punch me, kick me? Oh gosh- I'm excited!!"

He chuckled yet again, but the bat stared. "No." He finally stated. "Wait.. What?" The Joker now had a confused expression. "I won't hurt you any longer." Batman stated.

"..Y-you're serious!?" The Joker said in pure shock. "I can't keep hurting you, Joker." The Batman walked closer. "We can't keep hurting each other."

The madman looked up at Batman, still left in shock. Did his heart stop? "I-.. You- you can't...You've gotta keep hurting me!!" He yelled, his voice shaking. He can't live without being used as a punching bag.

"No. I cant, Joker." Batman was dead serious.

He started laughing.

The Joker laughed.

Batman didn't see anything wrong with it, due to him laughing almost all the time. Yet he saw him back over and to the ledge. He turned around and looked down.

He was going to jump.

"JOKER STOP!" Batman screamed. He was horrified that if he were to touch him, he'd jump. He continued to laugh, like the sicko he was.

"Why? I-I'm already better off dead and YOU know that!" The Joker said in defense.

"You're sick."

Batman called, leaving a deathly silence. "Why, thank you!" Joker replied with a smile. "No.. No- I don't mean it like that. You need help."

Batman walked over to Joker, and offered out a hand. "Let me help you."

Batman's expression became soft, and caring. Like a mother to their child. Joker stared at his hand with shock. He took a step forward...

But he tripped on the card.

((TO BE CONTINUED BECAUSE I NEED SLEEP DESPERATELY ;v; I'm very sorry that this was short))