Part 3

Chris POV
I got confused what the purple thing was so I asked- "hey Parker what that thing?" I said he looks at me "this is t-tattletale!" He said I'm guessing it's his toy, I got down from my bed and went to go look at it "it looks like a furry-" I said the purple thing said something "I'm not a furry!!" I got shocked on how it can speak but I'm not surprised or anything- I literally have nightmares- "ok ok sure" I said I see Parker giggle a little and I thought it was cute.

~~~
It was now night time and me and Parker where in my room I was getting bored so i didn't hesitate and grabbed Parker's waist and just hug it- "c-Chris-" "shush".

Parker's POV
I was trying to draw but it didn't work while I was drawing I felt something on my waist so I looked down and it was Chris on my waist laying down i blushed, "c-Chris" I said "shush" he said to I blushed harder and just went back to drawing. I got bored again and just layed down, Chris was still on my waist but I didn't care now.

~~~
It was now the next day and i somehow on Chris chest but eh not much of a surprise, I stayed like that because I was warm and eventually fell asleep again.

Chris POV
I woke up by someone on me I looked and it was sleeping Parker he looked cute so I let him stay like that, I wanted to touch his hair because it looked soft so I did now I'm just fiddling with his hair- I hope he doesn't mind. While I was fiddling with his hair I can hear Goldie and nightmare fighting- gosh tbh why can't they just date already like seriously-

~~~

Hello! Arthur-Chan here! Srry for this short post I'm starting to lose motivation but I'm still wanting to do this for u guys! Btw I wanna know if u want me to make a FNaF one-shots/smut shots book :) I will enjoy making those! Anyway have a nice day! Bye!✨