Part 6

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
It was morning and I just woke up, I was next to Chris cuddling and I decided to sleep more bc I was tired. I woke up again to feel sick I decided to pull it aside bc I thought it was bc I was a girl so I layed down again and this time i went on my phone while I was on it I felt sick so I ran to the bathroom and threw up it was disgusting.

ℕ𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
Parker was throwing up a lot lately and Chris and Parker started to get worried for Parker so they went decided it was a good idea to go to the doctor. Chris walked in his room to find a sleeping Parker he blushed and goes to wakes her/him up "hey baby" he said as Parker was waking up "yes?.." she/he said in a sleepy voice "time to wake up we are going to the hospital he said "why? What's wrong " Parker said with a worry face "everything is ok we are going to the doctor to check up on u" Chris said Parker looked scared and Chris told him everything is gonna be ok, Parker nodded and go got dressed. After they where dressed they headed out.

~~~

Once they got their went inside and checked in Parker was a little scared bc he didn't know what will happen, I mean why wouldn't he? She has been throwing up since he turned into a girl and now she is getting more hungry and eating weird things, the doctor called them and they went into the room, "ok so Parker is ok! She is ok but there is one thing" the doctor said they where scared "Parker is now pregnant " there was silence in the room they where shocked they didn't know why they didn't know how "h-how" Chris said worried "how? What do u mean how? Didn't u guys do it?" The doctor said the boys forgot they did it but Parker was a boy when they did it so how did it happen? They didn't know, they left the doctor and went to the car Parker was scared she didn't know what to do bc she is only a teen and same with Chris they where both shocked and didn't move for a long time, chris was sitting there then he heard a sob he looked and saw Parker sobbing "w-what's wrong!?" Chris said worried "w-we are only teens and h-how.." they didn't know what to do or how to tell the others.

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠! 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖! 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪! 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤! ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕕𝕒𝕪 ,𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥! ✨