Part 8

Warning! r*pe! or idk what it called- a little bit of angst if u don't like this pls skip then!

Parker's POV
It's been weeks since I turned into a girl and to be honest I've gotten used to being a girl it's not bad actually. Anyway today I wanted to go out and get some stuff because I get bored easily so I'll be asking Chris!

"Hey Chris" I said he hummed in response "can I go out?" I asked "sure but be careful " he said, I told him I will be alright so I went out.

While I was walking it was getting a little dark but I didn't mind, after a little I got pulled to a dark ally with a teenager about 15 or 17 "w-what" I said he looked up and down and licked his lips "u look cute..what are u doing here alone~" he said it was making me uncomfortable. "P-pls let me go" I said trying to get out of his gasp "he sarted kissing me after I said that i tried pulling away but it didn't work he was holding on to me tightly "p-pls..stop..Ah~.." I said in between moans I tried not to but I couldn't help it I started crying "Aww little princess crying?~" he said "I- I don't like this.." I said he didn't listen to me and continued I wish Chris was here or someone to help me..

Chris POV
It was 6:00 something and started getting worried I shouldn't have let Parker go out alone plus she is pregnant! I hope nothing happens to her..I will wait for her a little longer

                                       •~•
I've been waiting and she still hasn't came back! I'm going to find her.
I put my phone in my pocket and a pocket knife in case I need it. I walked to the door until I heard someone say my name..it was micheal

Micheals POV
I heard someone down stairs so I went down there and saw Chris..? What was he doing "Chris?" I said he jumped a bit and looked at me "y-yes?" He said I noticed he had a pocket knife in his pocket and I got suspicious "why do u have a pocket knife?" I said his eyes winded and started sweating "w-well I l-let Parker go out and she isn't back.." he said my eyes wides "what!? Why did she go alone!" I said he had a worried face on "I-I don't know and she's also...p-pregnant " Chris said I was shocked... "w-what...p-pregnant! How!? Did u guys do it-!" His face got read "y-yes! But that was after he was a girl! But we found out after! I still don't know how!?" He yelled I got mad bc he let Parker go out and it's 8:00 "really!? U need to go out there and look for her! Why wouldn't u go out with her!?" I yelled back "I didn't know she wouldn't come back!" "Something bad can happen!? Omg go!" I pushed him out. I hope he finds her.

Chris POV
I walked out or started running I started walking because I was getting tired while I was walking I heard crying I walked where the crying was and when I saw the person I got really worried..it was Parker I ran to her and hugged her she got scared "hey it's ok!" I said she was shaking and hugged me tightly "c-Chris!" She yelled I picked her up "I-I wanna go home! Pls" she said crying harder I ran home while she was in my arms it hurt to see her like this...

I was at home and she was still holding on to me I get why she already told me what happened and I was very srry for her I cuddled with her all night she needed company so I couldn't just let her not have company.

Hello! Srry I haven't posted in a long time I wanted to try and take a break but now I am back! I'm actually going to actual school so now u don't really have much time to post but I will now! Also I'm not good at angst because it's my weakness so Srry if it bad- anyway bye have a good day or night! ^^