I fell inlove with a catboy

Hi
*kith* ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
Catboy!Parker

Parker:17
Chris:19
VERY SHORT!

Chris POV
Right now I'm in my house
.Alone.
And I'm very bored even tho my family just came to visit me yesterday, I get bored easily! What can u say? U do to, anyway I sit up as I am hungry and haven't eaten yet.
I look in the fridge and of course no food, 'sh(*)' I think to myself closing the fridge, I groan "I forgot to by groceries again!" Crap
  I walk over to my couch and sit again getting my shoes on and getting up walking to the door and heading out. Now I do have a car but I don't wanna drive as for the store/market is only a few blocks away.

As I'm walking I hear a meow behind me, "mm?" I look behind me to see a very smal blonde cat
"Oh hi kitty" I say bending down . The cat meows again and rubs against my leg purring "hello little fella " I say grabbing to cat and looking u see it as for it is a boy kitten, "ur very adorable " I get up and start walking again to the store/market.

Time skip( im so Srry I'm just tired rn)

I just got home and of course I brought the cat, it was adorable to not bring home. I put the cat down as I put the bags of groceries on my kitchen counter, I was putting the food away as I felt something rub against my leg I look down to see the cat, I bend down as I pet the cat on it's head and stand back up again.

...

"Ugg finally done" I say as I groaned, I looked at the cat laying down on the couch "I'm gonna go to the bathroom stay here " i saw as I walk off.
———————————————————————————

I'll do part two I promise <3 I'm just very tired rn
Bye love