Bad Kitten 9

Mr.Spearman's P.O.V
A week later

I stripped into just my boxes and layed in her bed. Josie put her hair in a bun as she exited the bathroom in just my t-shirt. She's so beautiful, no make up and all. She climbed on top of me, straddling my body and started kissing me intensely. "I've been thinking " I said as I parted the kiss. "Uh oh" She said slowly leaning back. "What? No really i've been thinking about what you said last week." I watched her body tense up when I mentioned this. "Why? Fuck what I said I don't even recall this so called conversation we had. Nothing ever good comes from you thinking and you know it." She brushed me off, trying to get off my lap. I grabbed her hips and pushed her down on my growing erection. I like when she gets feisty. She gasped. "Let me finish." I growled "I was thinking about what you said and your right. You're not my girlfriend and I would like to change that if you'd let me..." I said a little hesitant. "I turn 19 in 2months, you think you can wait until then?" She said grinding down on me. "Yeah... Of course, 2months isn't that long, right? Yeah. In the mean time I shall punish you." I smiled devilishly. "Awe, but why?" She pouted out. "1 you question me, 2 you tease me, 3 you reject me. You've been a bad, bad kitten. And now you will receive your punishment."

__________________________________________
A/N- Sorry it's so short. I will try and make it longer next chapter, I just love sexy cliff hangers. Please Vote Comment and Share. I love you all thank you so much for all the reads keep it up.
~S3xuality~