Extra Credit 4

My legs were now wide open and his hands were making their way exactly where I wanted him. He pulled me by my hips and sat me on his lap. "You're so beautiful." He said tracing circles on my thighs while looking me straight into my eyes. My breath sped up, his hand slid further up. I licked my lips as I repositioned myself so I could take control of the situation. He leaned back and waited with anticipation to what I was going to do next. I wanted him and at this very moment I wasn't thinking rationally. I started kissing and sucking his neck and grinding into him while he unclipped my bra. I felt slight pleasure everytime he would groan and curse from the pleasure he was receiving from me. I reached my hand up his shirt and felt all on his ripped 6 pack abs. He moved us so fast my head spun.

Mr.Spearman' s P.o.v

I picked her up, lightly threw her on my desk then slipped her clothes off. I trailed kisses up and down her body leaving hickeys everywhere. I took my time to suck on her breast and massage her heat. I watched her reaction everytime my skin met hers. She was moaning like crazy and I was barely doing anything to her so I decided to give her something to moan about. I slid my hand in her panties and stuck two fingers inside her. She gasped loudly and threw her head back. I started off slow then sped up on her command. "I'm... I'm, about to___" I removed my fingers and stuck them in her mouth. "Shit..." I said calmly. "What the hell was that, why did you stop?!?" She looked mad as hell. "Sorry love, it's time to go."