First Day Pt2 3

I quickly took my curly hair down, then shook it out for that messy look. A few other people came in after the bell rang he immediately told them if they don't respect his time he won't respect there's either and start the lesson without them next time. "Good afternoon everyone who decided to show up on time." His deep and dominating voice was kind of turning me on to be honest. I wonder if he notices that I'm new to his class. Just as I finished my thought, we made eye contact.  "You must be Joesette, I was told a new student would be joining out class today."
"Oh, um just Josie." I barely whispered. "Im Mr.Spearman, welcome to sexual science & human body." I blinked hard confused this would even be an actual course. "Nice to have you in class Josie." He looked at me intensely it's almost as if he was letting me in on a secret. He gave me a textbook, told everyone to turn to page 78, and began lecture. All I could do was stare at this beautiful creature infront of me, once in a while we would make eye contact, and I would pretend I was listening by writing "something" on my blank note paper. The bell rang and I picked up all my stuff and was about to go when Mr.Spearman told me to stay behind, that he had something to talk to me about. So I did as told and stayed behind. After everyone left he called me to his desk. "You needed to talk to me?" I asked all innocent and sweet. "Ugh yeah, do you get the stuff I was teaching today?", he obviously didn't want to talk to me about that because he wasn't even listening to my answer. "Come here, sit on my desk...right here.", I know what he was doing but he's too sexy for me to stop playing dumb now. So I sat on his desk, right infront of him, with my legs in between his legs. He seemed pleased with my behavior. He was looking at the floor for the longest then said. "Your a smart girl, I can tell I know you'll be able to catch up in all your courses. We already finished the first textbook. I'm not sure about your other instructors but I'm willing to give you extracurricular activities think of it as... extra credit". Talk about straight to the point. He was now rubbing my inner thigh. I haven't had sex since before my parents died and he was awaking something I haven't felt in a long time. I just bit my lip in response in awe at the events unfolding in front of me. No way this is actually happening. I stayed silent as a mouse as he took both of my legs and put them on the outside of his legs. So his legs are in between my legs and his legs are wide open pushing my legs farther apart.
To Be Continued...