I told the stars about you. [Kageyama x Reader]

[Angst]

"I told the stars about you!"

Y/N cried out, and he stopped.

"I told the stars about you.." Y/N repeated, trying to hold back tears that were already out, slightly sobbing as he flinched.

"I told them how you were never going to be one, I told them how you said you would always stay by my side, and..." Y/N looked back at him, who was now facing her."I told them I loved you."His eyes widened slightly before his face darkened again.

"...You always knew this was going to happen. We can't change what is our fate." He looked back down at the ground, clenching his fists tightly before he spoke again."...Princess Y/N." "Don't call me that." Y/N snapped, rushing up to him.

"You... You aren't just a knight. I'm not just a princess. We're just Y/N and Kageyama, the people who fell in love that summer night." Y/N stared at him, trying to fight the tears in her eyes.

"I want that Kageyama back."

"...." Before he could respond, you started again "The Kageyama who would tell me he loved me, the Kageyama who vowed to be by my side forever, and...""The Kageyama who would tell the stars about me."He finally looked up at her, and Y/N searched his eyes desperately for a shred of her Kageyama in him.

There was nothing. Y/N's eyes darkened, and she wiped away the last tear."My apologies, Sir Kageyama." She said, her voice cold. "This has been rather inappropriate. I believe you must have somewhere to be?"The old Kageyama was gone, leaving a stranger in front of her."My apologies, my princess. Permission to leave?"And if her Kageyama was gone, there was no reason to keep taking away a stranger's time.

"...Granted." Kageyama hesitated before he leaned into her left ear, whispered something, and left. Y/N's eyes widened once again, and another tear fell down her cheek."I never stopped telling the stars about you."

Y/N quickly turned around to watch him leave. A pained smile slowly spread across her face. She didn't try to stop him. Kageyama wore a similar smile as he forced his feet to walk away. He wanted nothing more than to kiss her once again, but that was a dream he couldn't have anymore.

It was a dream he'd have to tell the stars about.

[this is a filler bc im still working on the Draco x Reader one lmao just wait i swear]