Frog!Dream x Photographer!Reader (I regret.)

WHY AM I DOING THIS godgirlhalo THIS IS UR FAULT Anyways this is for you.

You decided to go to a forest for a nature photo shoot. You always loved the scenery, itwas always so calming to you. The fishes swimming whenever you saw a pond, the leaves falling perfectly to the ground, the animals playing and running around with each other.. It was just.. Right to take pictures of the small beautiful things!

After a few minutes of wandering and taking a few pictures, you found a beautiful semi-clear lake with a hint of blue with a few fish swimming around, it wasn't shallow, really, it was quite deep. Deep enough to the point if you try to see the bottom you would probably just see black. You see, you had some enemies you didnt know of, because this is fanfiction. Unluckily for you, one of them was following you. You were chaotically chaotic and dramatic. But it was one of those rare moments of when you were calm.

"What a beautiful lake.."

You mumbled to yourself as to not disturb the animals near it. You never know, there might be something near you. You felt two hands pushing you into the warm water of the lake before you could process anything. You heard a faint "Bye bye little Y/N~" from a voice you could recognize. It was Yenthy(idk once again you can change it), the school bully.

Why you? Nobody knows, except the creator. To her, you were a nuisance. Someone who was stealing something important from her, what did you steal you ask? Well, you stole "her" man. Aka your brother, you know, your sibling? You faintly saw a hand reaching out to you before fainting. You heard a female scream in the dark abyss you were in.

—— Dream
What? Who- Did she just push you in the lake? Does she know how easy it is to get out? If you're gonna drown someone, do it right! Guess I HAVE to save them now. Oh well.

—time skip—

Your head ached as your vision was blurry, running water filled your ears as it also filled your lungs. You saw a faint outline of a person swimming towards you as you continued falling. The said person grabbed your hand and swam to the surface, quickly making sure you were still alive.

(REWRITTEN OVER THE NON-EDITED ONE, SORRY!)