Yandere Clemy x Wilburnt Suit

Websites - Discord
Insipired by - Clemy/Clemintine

Soo.. Here we go!

I'll enjoy your blood when it splatters on my basement walls, when I sink my knife into you it'll make me smile, smile so much.

I love him. I need him. He's mine.

He is mine. He just doesn't know it.

But he's mine..

Sobs could be heard before a scream had echoed out into the neighborhood, some waking up and calling the police as they heard a gunshot. It was amazing.

The next few hours, police came and there was only blood and a body there.

On the news, the reporter had taken her advantage of her body and used it to get more information. "A girl in her 19's had been shot once in her head, missing a vital part but still letting her bleed to death. It had looked like she got tortured and abused while she was held captive. Driven out of her mind while being manip-"

My mind grew blank. 'What?'

How'd you know it only took me one shot to kill her?

I won't hurt them, if they don't touch him.

But they were to close.

I love to see the pain in their eyes. They made a mistake, they were to close to him. He's mine

I need him

Her crying was comforting. I knew I won. Wilbur will never find out, I'm always so nice and innocent around him. He makes me feel safe when in reality I'm the one making him safe.

I'll die for him.

I'll kill for him.

He'll be mine. Forever.

All mine.

Mine.

Brighton is a strange place. It has many interesting people. Many people that take a liking to my Will. Once I saw our teacher trying to molest him. He left safely. She didn't come into work the next day. The police didn't find her body.

I peak in his window every now and then daily.

My cheeks flush when i see he's changing.

He's mine.

He needs me.

THIS IS A DRAFT IM WORKING ON, I'M MAKING ANOTHER ONE THAT'LL BE BETTER AND HAS SOME OF THIS IN IT- 

THE LAST TIME I WROTE IN THIS WAS SEPTEMBER 6TH 2020 LMAOO

WHAT A L