☁️ 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

First of all, happy birthday to my boyfrienddd👅
Btw, this story is linked a bit with the Juul story!

━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━

Today was Suna's Birthday, and as his girlfriend, you wanted to do something for him. You have been dating him for a year and it was the first birthday that you could both celebrate together.

Your plan was to take him on a cute date and just enjoy each other's company. He didn't really like big surprises, so you didn't want to make one.

It was a simple yet cute surprise.

━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━

You were currently in your room, picking out an outfit to wear to the date. You wanted to wear something pretty yet comfortable.

You picked out your favourite fit and put it on. You quickly finished doing your hair and makeup before texting him to meet you at the metro station.

You quickly grabbed your bag and made your way to the station, trying not to be late. When you got there you got a text from Suna:

Rinrin💋
Be there in 5'

Doll face💖
Nooo now
Hurry or you'll miss ur date 🙄🤚

Rinrin💋
My god doll face I am almost there

Doll face💖
You better be

Rinrin💋
Turn around

Huh? Turn around?

As soon as you turned around you felt strong arms wrap around you. You looked up and saw Suna looking down at you, "hiiii Rinrinnnn"

You both shared a long kiss before you gave him a hug and beamed, "happy birthday!"

"Thanks doll face", he gave you a peck on the forehead before letting you go and grabbing your hand.

"So where are we going?" He asked you and started walking to the exit of the station.

"Wrong way, follow me!" You smiled and dragged him to the metro that had just arrived. Both of you took a seat next to each other.

The metro was almost empty. Only two or three people were standing around. The sun was setting and Suna just looked gorgeous in the warm light.

His chains sparkled in the sunlight and so were his chunky rings. His eyes looked even prettier, if that was even possible.

You couldn't take your eyes off of him, you were totally zoned out. Suddenly you felt an arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer, and a pair of lips on yours.

Suna brought you out of your trance.

You slowly pulled away and heard Suna mumble, "take a picture, it will last longer"

You just gave him a smirk and actually took a picture of him, "pretty boyyyy" you cooed while looking at the picture, making him blush a bit.

━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━

After a stop or two you stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling him with you out of the metro. He instantly remembered where you guys were going, but didn't say anything because he didn't want to ruin anything.

You both walked hand in hand along the sidewalk, enjoying the sunset and each other's presence.

When you got to a skatepark, Suna had a smile plastered on his lips, "You remembered..." he mumbled to himself.