💦🍃𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐠2 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐅!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

Valentine's Day Joint
*.·:·.☽✧☾.·:·.*

I walked through the door of my Plugs house once again. It Valentine's evening, and I had an important delivery to receive. I walked into his slightly messy house and headed straight to his room, passing the strip club on the way- it was empty. Weird, since it was Valentine's Day and supposed to be filled with couples. But, it was only 7:35pm, maybe they were gonna come later.

I silently snuck into Suna's room and saw him straight away.

Suna's eyes were lazily open, almost closed. His shirt was off- like always- and he was watching something on his PC. He squinted closely at me when he noticed me standing in the doorway, "bwhah sorry, didn't realise someone was there," he laughed and leaned back into his, a little bit ratchet, gaming chair. He definitely sparked up again right before our meeting. I rolled my eyes at the smoker and walked into his room, "do you have my Js?"

"Maybeee" he lowkey giggled and looked around on his table. I requested the pink and red paper this time, so I hope he remembered. These joints were a gift to my friend for Valentine's Day- a small tradition we kept throughout the years. Instead of sappy dates with desperate men, we spark up at her apartment with take-out and movies. Yeah, it might sound lonely, but it's better than having to hear the constant mansplaining and cringe "you are so beautiful baby"s of guys.

"Rintarou come on, I don't have time for this," I told him and walked further into his room, looking for the misplaced joints. I saw the coloured papers on his desk, so he must have rolled them.
"Come on y/n, you always leave so early. Stay," he whined and got up from his chair. I shook my head at him, "you know that I have to go to Aileen"
"I hate Valentine's Day, stay with me," he protested. Suna grabbed my hand and pulled me along behind him, leading me to his kitchen. He continued, "I got ramen that we could make...or we could cook something. Look y/n, I bought vegetables- just like you told me to."

I had to smile at his accomplished looking face. I did joke to him a week ago to eat healthier, or else he'd soon be 6ft under, but I never knew he would actually listen. I sighed, "look, that's great, but I already promised Aileen that-"
I was cut off with a vibrating in my back pocket and a small tune that told me someone was calling me. I pulled out my phone and saw that it was my friend, "one moment Rin," and went to the hallway. I answered, "hey Aileen, I'm picking up the Js right now."
"Ahh y/n...look I'm sorry but we can't do our usual valentines night this time. Guess what happened," I heard over the phone. I kind of sighed at her words, already actually excited for the night we had planned, and said "tell me what happened."
"Mason finally asked me out, he said he had something special planned! I'm so excited, you don't understand. I will make it up to you, I promise!" she squealed into the phone.
Mason has been her crush since 2nd grade, after he said that her pink shirt with the unicorn was cute. Although I was disappointed from the short notice, I was still happy for her, "ahh Lee that's great! Don't worry about me, I'll find a way to occupy myself *cough cough* my vibrator *cough*" you joked and made her laugh loudly.

The two of you quickly said your goodbyes before she hung up, leaving you standing helplessly in the hallway. What now?
I walked back into the kitchen, seeing Suna try to turn on the stove. I shook my head at him and sat up on the counter, "get my weed, Suna."

"Uh oh, you used my last name. What did I do?" He chuckled and turned around, facing my body on top of the kitchen counter. I gave him an awkward look (BRO IDK THIS ONE 😐) and told him about my situation. He deadass started laughing his ass off while I gave him a deadpanned look. I got off of the counter, kneed him in the nuts and went to get my weed. Yeah no, I think he forgot who was allowed to laugh at who just then.