☁️𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

The Guy on the Metro
-°—✞—˚✧❨✧˚—✞—°-

Your morning routine was always the same. You woke up, ate something, brushed your teeth, got dressed and then walked to the metro.

You took the same metro every day.

Because of your routine, you have noticed what people get on and off of the metro that you take. One of them was a boy, about your age. He was always there before you got on, and got off the same stop as you, but he never walked the same direction as you.

You were pretty sure that he never acknowledged you, but you noticed him every time he got on the metro. You had to admit, he was pretty cute.

He had dark brown, half-combed down hair with small pieces looking out on the top and sides. It looked messy yet still so...styled?

His dark clothing, the oversized jacket...the black rings, the chains, the black nails..they made him so attractive and more memorable than all the other passengers.

His eyes were always full of tiredness and looked worn out. He sometimes wore eyeliner, making his exhausted eyes look more awake.

You also noticed that he smoked on the metro, he almost always had a cigarette between his fingers. He didn't care that he got stares from the other passengers, he kept smoking.

You have never talked to him, you have never heard his voice. Still, you knew that it sounded deep and raspy.

-°—✞—˚✧❨✧˚—✞—°-

You really wanted to start talking with him multiple of times, but you just did not have the guts to do it.

To be honest, you were intimidated of him. Even though his eyes were tired, his gaze was so powerful.

How do you know this? Well, you can feel his gaze on you sometimes. You both have held eye contact multiple of times before, and let me tell you, it is scary. Yet, you still did not want to avert your eyes from his, you get lost in them.

-°—✞—˚✧❨✧˚—✞—°-

It was the same this morning. You got onto the metro and he was there.

Today he was wearing an oversized hoodie and some black, baggy jeans. He seemed to have customised them by painting random doddles and faces on them. He also wore a beanie today and like always, he had a cigarette between his fingers.

When he saw you he stood up. Wait what? Is he coming over? What do I do? Look somewhere else!

He slowly walked over to you and sat down next to you, not speaking a word. Is this him trying to make a move?

"You know, if you want to look at me, then you have to come closer next time." He whispered into your ear. You finally heard his voice, It was deep and raspy, like you imagined.

You couldn't bring a word out, you just looked over at him, "I- I didn't mean to, sorry." your face was flustered, you didn't mean to stare at him.

"No worries" he mumbled and brought the cigarette to his lips, inhaling and then exhaling the smoke.

"Can I get your number?" You suddenly blurted out.
THE FUCK WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT!?!,?!

You were embarrassed, hella embarrassed. You didn't mean to just say it out loud like that.

"Sure doll face, give me your phone."

He said yes???

You handed him your phone.  You saw his veiny hands up close now, they were bigger than yours and hot.

He was holding his cigarette between his lips while typing, you just looked at him flustered.

I didn't know he was gonna say yes..

"There you go" he added himself on snap and insta before giving you back your phone.

"Thanks" You gave him a soft smile.

"Call me" he winked and walked back to his usual spot.

What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened.

Was the only thing you could think of for the rest of that train ride.

Not to mention, he messaged you a small message saying: btw I like your eyeliner, will you do mine next time?

But you have not seen it yet.

-°—✞—˚✧❨✧˚—✞—°-

Part 2 will be coming :)