𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐤!! 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲~𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚!𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

Enemies
─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─

The feeling of silk sheets under your naked body woke you up from your slumber. You look over to your side and notice that you are not in your room. The room you were in was spacious, had gold details painted on the wall and you were in a huge bed. It was not what you were used to.

You turn over to your side, and surprisingly, you see a dangerous mafia leader and also your enemy...

─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─

*flashback to the last night*

You are the best assassin your mafia has. Your leader gave you a mission to go to a ball night. Your objective was to annihilate one of the most dangerous mafia leaders, Suna Rintarou. He was the Inarizaki leader, also known as the "Sly Fox"

He got his name from doing his business quickly, and never leaving a trace of him behind. It's been two years since you found out who the "Sly Fox" was, and you both have been enemies since then.

You've taken multiple tries to kill him, but failed every time. He always found a way to leave, to hide, to win, to overpower you.

You put on your fancy dress that fit perfectly for the occasion. It sat tightly on your curves, bringing out your figure. You fixed your hair and added small finished touches to your outfit before slipping on your heels and making your way downstairs.

You walked to the big door that lead you to the leader's office, Mr. Salvatore. His bodyguard opened the doors and let you inside. Mr. Salvatore turned around in his big leather chair, "ah y/n, are you ready for your mission?" He asked you and leaned back into his chair, taking a hit from his cigar.

"Yes sir" you answered straightforwardly and fixed your outfit a bit for him to see.

"Great, the driver is waiting outside. Actually get him this time" he teased as you rolled your eyes. You just huffed and made your way out of the room, "ah ah ah, wait" you heard the low voice of Mr. Salvatore say behind you.

You slowly turned around and saw him in front of you, "yes?"

"You will need this" he said and handed you a dagger and a gun. You nodded and hid it away, so now okie could see. You gave your leader a sweet smile and made your way down to the entrance of the building.

The coiffeur was waiting for you next to the Rolls Roys that he will be driving you in, "good evening" he greeted and opened the door for you. You gave him a nod and got into the car.

After a while you arrived at the huge mansion where the ball took place. You walked through the big doors and into the spacious room with a huge chandelier hanging from it. You walked down the marble stairs and further into the room, where all of the people were either dancing or talking to each other.

A waiter came by to pass you a glass of champagne. A sigh escaped your lips as you felt the bubbly liquid flow down your throat.

Your eyes scanned the room, searching for a specific person. Suddenly, you spotted the messy, yet styled hair of Suna. He was talking to a curvy, blonde woman. Her dress was an emerald green colour and had a slit on the side, making her leg show.

You tried to stay in the crowd and undercover. You observed Suna excuse himself from the conversation and walk out of the ball room and into a hallway.

Perfect

You slowly followed him down the hallway, your shoes clinking against the marble floor. Suna took a turn into a smaller hallway, with you still following close behind him.