" Welcome, your highness. "

Part 1.

Y/N = Your Name
Game: Obey Me! Shall we date? ❤️

Reminder: This will not exactly be the same just like the game!

+ Lord Diavolo doesn't have a sister in the game, this is just a fanfic.

Y/N's POV:

Standing outside on the balcony, looking at the dark, afternoon sky. I sighed to myself not knowing what to do. I continue looking up waiting for my cup of tea i ordered one of my butlers to come and give it to me here at my palace. I heard footsteps coming down, getting louder and louder.

" Hm? " I said, looking back behind me. Seeing one of my butlers holding a plate with my cup of tea placed on it.

" Here is your tea, your highness. " They said, carefully giving it to me.

" Thankyou... " I said. Blowing the heat out to warm it up. I slowly and carefully take a sip of it and place it back down on the plate.

" ... ( Your butler's name) " I said.

( Your butler's name) grabs the finished tea cup and plate. " Yes your highness? " They said to me.

" I would love to go and visit my dear Brother Diavolo over to his palace. It has been over 50 years since i last saw him. It would be ashamed to not visit him once in awhile. " I said, grabbing a piece of tissue out of the tissue box my dear butler brought to me.

" Yes, you can your highness. I would be taking you there if you'd like. " My butler said.

" Great! " I said. Walking away from the balcony and heading on inside the palace " So, shall we go now? " Fixing my hair a bit and rushing downstairs. ( Your butler's name) followed me downstairs and head on outside the palace. Lifting up my skirt and carefully going up the little staircase and heading on inside my carraige. After i went on inside. ( Your butler's name ) Head on over to the Demon Lord's castle with me.

( After an hour . . . )

I was about to give out and take a little nap inside till we stopped and i jumped out of my seating area. I look over outside and see the castle my brother Diavolo is living at.

" We are here your highness. " My butler said. Opening the door for me, i went down on the little staircases and land down my feet on the ground.

" Let us now go inside - "

I stopped ( Your butler's name ) from going inside and shush them down. They did what i said and turned silent. I tip toed at the back of the castle, hoping there will be a back door there. As i tip toed all the way to the back, my butler followed me.

" Your highness..why are we taking the back door? " They asked, whispering to me.

" What do you think? We will be surprising my brother! " I said. Giggling and continue to head towards at the back door. My butler sighed and went on following me.