" You're just like him. "

Part 4

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

( After Class . . . )

" F*ck! These books are so heavy~! " You said with your voice cracking a little. You slowly walked out of the classroom still carrying them, while the other RAD students had their eyes on you. Watching you struggling. You felt embarrassed and discomfort with them staring at you.

" This is Embarrassing ••• Ugh, why do i have to wear heels?! " You said to yourself.

" Hey, isn't that Lord Diavolo's sister? " Student A whispered to the other.

" Yeah, i think so.. " Student B whispered back.

" Damn..didn't expect his sister to be struggling here at RAD. " Student C said.

( " what the fuck..stop talking about me!!! " )

" Uh, excuse me your highness, but..do you need help with that? "

You peek through the pile of books you were carrying and saw Lucifer, the oldest brother amongst the 7 demon brothers, right infront of you.

" Uh..yeah! I actually do. " You said, giving half of the books you were carrying to Lucifer. You both walk down the hall and head to the Student Council Room.

" There..i hope that helped you a bit. " Lucifer said, placing down the books you gave him on top of the table. You did the same aswell and looked at him with a smile.

" Thanks! It really did actually. " You said. " Oh yeah, where's my brother? " you asked.

" Hm? Oh, Diavolo went to go do something. " Lucifer said, letting out a sigh. " He's probably planning something for a new event coming here at RAD. "

" Oh! Really?! What kind of event? " You said as you jump around.

" Well i am not quite sure, but i am worried that it might be a hassle to do. " Lucifer said.

" Awe..don't be so down! " You said, placing your hand on both sides of Lucifer's shoulders.

" It'd be fun! Especially when Diavolo is the one making the event. Oh! I should really go help him with it actually! " You said with a big smile on your face. Lucifer looks at you for a moment, then looks away.

" Hm? Something the matter? " You asked him.

" Seeing that smile of yours, your just like Diavolo huh? " Lucifer asked.

" Well yeah of course! We are siblings after all, sometimes we get mistaken as twins because we look and act the same aswell. " You said, scratching the back of your head.

" I see..well you do act like him. " Lucifer said. " To be honest, i thought you'd be the serious type. "

" Oh really? " you said, after that. You just let out a laugh. " Don't be so silly!~ Well yes, i am serious when it's needed. But most of the time i'm just..y'know, 'Chaotic' i guess? " You said.

" Interesting. " Lucifer said as he lets out a smile. " Well, it was nice getting to know you a bit more your highness. "

" Please, call me Princess (Y/N) or just (Y/N). It feels weird when you call me that. " You said. Lucifer just nodded and went on and took a seat, going through his drawers looking for something.