" Cooking Disaster "

Part 2.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

* RING!  RING!  *

* yawn ~ *

Your awake from your sleep but your eyes are still close, since it's gonna hurt if you gonna open your eyes all of a sudden after just woking up. You got out of bed and rub your eyes with your hands and slowly open your eyes, you got out of bed and check your alarm clock, it is now 8:30AM. Today is Sunday so there isn't really that much to worry later on, you leave your bedroom and walk through the hallways and try to find the bathroom with you still wearing your pajamas. As you were continue to walk through the halls, you see Barbatos up ahead.

" Hm? Oh, Good Morning Princess Y/N. " Barbatos greeted to you, noticing you walking through the halls aswell.

" Good..Morning.. " You said, you sounded tired since you still are. But i mean, what can you do?

" I see you still feel pretty tired Princess Y/N, perhaps i should go and make you some fresh hot coffee to awaken yourself? " Barbatos said. You nodded (yes) and having a smile on your face as Barbatos offered you that, Barbatos nods back and heads towards to the kitchen where the coffee machine is.

As he is doing that, you finally found the bathroom and went inside and get ready for the day.

( Few minutes later . . . )

" Finally! All done! " You said to urself.

You got out of the bathroom, looking and smelling fresh. Your hair is well brushed, lipstick on. And wearing your everyday clothing. You head on over to the kitchen to see how's Barbatos is doing. You walk inside the kitchen and see that Barbatos is decorating your coffee.

" That is very nice Barbatos! But..it's ok if you don't add decor. " You said, looking at the decorations he made for your cup of coffee.

" It's ok Princess Y/N. " He said, gently holding your cup of coffee and handing it to you, you gently took the coffee off of Barbatos's palm and see that he decorated your cup skull-like.

" Hm..the decoration ain't so bad! You did a good job Barbatos. " You said, taking a sip of your coffee. Barbatos bowed as in saying thank-you to you. 

" Good Morning Y/N! "

You heard your brother Diavolo greeting you a good-morning, you turn around and see him walking in the kitchen where you and Barbatos is at.

" What a lovely decoration for your cup of coffee! I assume Barbatos decorated it, correct? " Diavolo said.

" Yeah, it's adorable. " You respond back to Diavolo, taking another look at the skull-decoration of your cup of coffee.

" Indeed it is! Also, Barbatos. Lucifer and his brothers will be coming here for a visit today this Sunday. I expect you to prepare the dishes for them. Ok? " Diavolo ordered to Barbatos.