Chapter One Final Part

Emilia POV:
'Take me home Benedict please. I don't feel well' I pleaded.

'Emilia..' Cameron said worriedly.

'No I'm sorry I need to go home Cameron. I will think about your proposal' I said quietly.

The man coughed to say that he was still here.

'And yours too Lord' I asked.

'Leopald' He added as if he was proud of himself for getting me in this position.

I would never ever say yes to that man. My choices was clear either marry Cameron or ruin my whole family. And I'd be damned if I was going to decide tonight.

'I will call on the person who I have decided to marry in the morning' I said before pulling my brother away from the pair.

Benedict quickly took over the dragging as he knew I didn't want to talk to anyone. Our mother caught our attention, we decided to quickly tell her we was leaving otherwise we would never hear the end of it.

'Where do you two think your going?' She questioned.

'I'm taking Emilia home mother, she doesn't feel well' Benedict answered for me.

I smiled at my mama before she kissed my head giving us permission to leave.

We got outside to see there was no available carriages, we decided to wak as we wasn't that far and we had a lot to talk about.

'What are you gonna do?' Benedict asked.

'I have to marry' I said quickly.

'Leopald?' He questioned.

'No, never' I answered.

Cameron Williams  was the answer to my question but I didn't want to tell my brother I was seriously thinking about marrying his best friend.

'Your gonna marry Cameron aren't you?' He stopped us.

'Benedict..'

'No, if you are happy I am. He is a lovely man and will treat you right, just don't argue and make me choose. I'm very sorry to say that I'll choose his side' He chuckled.

'Over your own sister' I acted like I was shocked.

'Of course because your always wrong' He laughed before putting his jacket around my shoulders as we carried on walking.

The next morning I awoken and dressed rather quickly, or maybe it was going quickly because I wanted to avoid the inevitable. I made my way downstairs to the sitting room where I was accompanied by Daphne who was playing pianoforte as beautiful as ever.

Benedict arrived not long after I presume looking for me as when he clocked eyes with me he relaxed and sat down next to me.

'I have sent a caller to Cameron, he should arrive soon' He said quietly.

I looked at him and smiled.

'Oh I'm sorry Emilia, should I've of checked?' He asked worriedly.

'No no Benedict my mind has not changed' I cooed.

Cameron arrived rather quickly and was introduced by the doorman.

'Lord Cameron Williams' He bowed before leaving.

'Miss Bridgerton' He greeted me.

'Lord Williams' I greeted him back.

'Is there a particular reason I was called?' He asked very politely.

'I will be accepting your proposal. That is if it still stands' I said quietly.

'Of course it does, I would be so lucky to have a wife like you' He smiled.