Chapter 1

Zare looked at Ezra laying on the ground, covered in blood. He had scares, cuts Brocken bones. "Zare don't do this!" Ezra said, eyes sparking with tears. Zare looked at the gun in his hands, was he really going to shoot Ezra?
Every word Ezra said hurt, every breath he took, painful. "What are you waiting for child shoot him!" Said agent Kallas. His foot was trapped under a large price of rock. How did that get there? It did not mater. "What has the rebel ever given you?!" "Nothing" Zare gripped his gun tighter as he said this.
"A...a friend" Ezra said. It was getting harder to breathe by the second. "Zare, I may have never of gotten to know you but you know we were friends! Zare I would never hurt you! You know that! Please don't do this!" He was now begging.
"Sorry Ezra, orders are orders" and with that he shot the gun.

"Ahhhhhh!" Ezra yelled as he jumped up from the floor he Started to breath heavy looking around to see where he was. He was in his and Zeb's room. Wait, a vision! A few seconds of silence passed, giving Ezra time to think. What the sith was that?
Kanan burst through the doors to Ezra's room. "Ezra! Are you ok are you hurt?" Kanan said running over to his padawan. Ezra looked at Kanan with worried eyes. "No, but I will be." Kanan looked at his padawan, what did he mean by 'will be'? Kanan could feels Ezra's fear, what could have Ezra worried? "What do you mean 'will be'?" "Kanan, I think I just had a vision of me, going to die..."

"Wait Ezra...! Wait, what? You think you had a vision, Ezra it probably was a dream..." Kanan put his hand over his eyes. "Ezra just go back to bed" (I know Zeb and Ezra share a room, but Zebs not in the room right now)

"But Kanan it was a vision! It looked as clear as my vision about Travies! Please trust me!" "Well let's see, that vision about Travies was clouded by your emotions and almost got us killed so go back to bed Ezra." The Jedi then opened the door and walked out.