Chapter 2

The young padawan watched as his master left the room. Kanan walked through the hallways of the phantom, thinking to himself.

'What is Ezra really did have a vision? What is he really was going to die in th- no ' Kanan thought to himself. Kanan would not let Ezra would die. All of the voices in Kanan's head was telling him so many things. One saying 'Ezra going to die' one saying 'Ezra is strong' another saying 'You should put more trust in Ezra'.

Kanan's emotions where clouding his thoughts. Kanan was just going to go to his room relax, and meditate on this. Also pray to force that Ezra did not have a vision, or else...

(Back in Ezra's room)

Ezra was laying down in his bunk thinking to him self. About a lot of things like his parents, his new life, but this time about his vision. 'Why wont Kanan belive me?' Was what he mostly thoght about.

Zeb then walked in the room. "Eh, sleepyhead Hera wants us in the meeting room." Ezra swung his feet over the Side of the bed and got up. "I wasn't sleeping just thinking..." Ezra dosed of about the vision. "Kid does it look like I want to know? Come on let's go". Ezra walked past the spay painted picture of Ezra falling from his bunk on to Zeb. Then he walked out the door."So what's so important?" Ezra said looking at Zeb.

"Don't know but we are about to find out" and they saw Hera, Sabine, Kanan and Chopper all looking at something on the holo-net.

"Um, Zeb" Sabine said, looking worried at Zeb. Sabine looked worried, but why? "Zeb you might want to look at this..." said the green Twi-lak. Zeb slowly walked forward and braced hinself on what he was about to see.

Kanan moved so Zeb could see what was going on. Ezra took a step forward trying to see, but Zeb was to big to see past. Whatever was in the holo-net must have been bad because it made Zeb step backwards.

"Karibast" he whispered to himself, but still did not look away from the hologram. Ezra started to walk forward seeing what made Zeb scared. Ezra could not believe his eyes.

What he saw was looked a lot like Zeb. what he saw was another lasan. This lasan looked old, but what scared Zeb was the man standing next to him. It was Kallus. Also the fact that the poor lasan had shackles on his arms.

"As you can see we have taken this lasan, and on Sunday, he will be killed for speaking out ageist the empire. The lasan looked scared. "General Kilisco" Zeb said. "I thought he was dead... Kanan we have to go after him!" Zeb said, not looking from the hologram. Zeb I am sorry but it's to risky, I mean it could be a trap. We can-" Kanan was cut of.
"I don't care if it's a trap we are supposed to help people!" Said Zeb now looking up from the holo-net.
"Zeb they will be waiting"
"We have to!"
"I will think about it..." Kanan began. 'Just another thing to add to that list, Ezra's vision, the Lasan, what next? Fulcrum is a jedi?' Kanan thought to himself.
Zeb growled and went back to his room. The crew looked at each other. Sabine finally broke the silence. "So do we go or not?"

Kanan replied "Its risky" as much as Ezra hated Zeb he had to side with the lasan, "Well that's all we do! We always take risks! Look this could be the last Lasan we ever see! We have to go! All in favor of going" Ezra raised his hand, and surprisingly so did Hera and Sabine. Wow since the day they found Ezra- or in other words Ezra found them, he had grown to be a little less selfish. (Note I said a liitle)

"I'll go get maps on the ship he could be on!" Said Sabine running out the room. "I will go get ready for the flight!" Said Hera said walking into the pilots room. "I am going to go tell Zeb the good news" and Ezra ran into his room. Wich left Kanan in the room, alone.