Chapter 4

(AN: So you probably don't care the slightest about what I am going to say, because it is about me so you can just continue the story. Here's why this chapter is so late; I do this on a phone, not a fancy laptop or pc but I have to type on my phone witch means I can not type as fast as someone else on here can. But I found a keyboard on eBay that connects to my phone so I was waiting for that. Thanks for reading all though you probably don't give a sith! See what I did there?)

Ezra stoped in his tracks and looked behind him. He saw his master walking out his room. "Just the padawan I was looking to find" said the voice.

"Look Kanan, if this is about getting General Kili, Kilis, well general-"
"Kilisco?" Kanan cut in.
"How come everyone knows his name except me?" Ezra said scratching his head with a confused look on his face.
"Multiple reasons, but it's not what I want to talk to you about."
"Then what?"
"Training"
"Wha- Kanan now? Shouldn't we or preparing for the mission?"
"We are"
"But you just said-"
"Ezra go to the top of the ghost"
(By the way the ghost is still on the ground)
"Fine"
Ezra said as he stomped through the hallways until he can to the ladder at the top of the ship. He climbed up through the hatch and got to the top.

"So what are we going to do up here?" Ezra asked peering over the top, looking down on a loth-cat. "Well I wanted to show you something Kanan said sitting down on his knees, with his hands resting on his thighs. Kanan just closed his eyes.

Ezra just looked at his master and said "But you showed me how to connect to the force last week, and it was boring!" "Ezra, sit"

Ezra sighed and sat across from his master. Except Ezra was siting with his legs crossed. He closed his eyes and focused on the force. After a while nothing happened, in till he saw something.

Ezra saw a man in a dark cloak, but he could not make out the face. He looked 0ver t0 his side and saw Zeb and agent Kallus clashing with their bow-riffles. He then looked to his side and saw another lasan?! General what's his name! The cloaked figure took out its light saber and turned it on. It was a red lightssaber that soon met with a blue one.

Kanan and the dark figure kept fighting with figure.(By the way the person wearing the cloak is not Darth Vader or the emperor)

Suddenly ezra opened his eyes, andhis master in front of him. Kanan had just woke up to, or thats what it looked like he had just done. Kanan looked at Ezra not knowing what to say but finaly broke the silence. "Ezra, do you now know why we have to stay?" Kanan asked standing up.

"Kanan we have to go" Ezra said standing up and walking ever so slowly to catch up to Kanan. "Ezra you have seen what will happen, it is to risky"
"Just because you have had a vision does not mean that it will happen!" Ezra said while walking to the door.

Kanan walked past Ezra and stated to go down the ladder. "I mean-" Kanan sighed and stoped where he stood and started to walk away from the ladder. "Ezra give it up we are not going after him and that is final" Ezra was surprised on how much he had raised his voice.

"Kanan, I understand you don't want any of us to get hurt. As a jedi had once told me 'Sacrifices must be made'. When will the next chance to find a lasan?" Said Ezra.

"Ezra, fine. But don't you dare think about finding yourself in any trouble" Kanan said walking of. "Fine but no promises" Ezra said running of to go prepare for the mission.

(The next day)
"Ok so with the information that Ashoka has given us, we know the lasan is being held in the spire (Witch is the same place they went to in "Rise of the old masters") and that again it will be heavily guarded" Hera said referring to the holographic map that Sabine was holding.

For the rest of the plan Ezra, well zoned out. He was just to afraid about his vision. What if Zare was working in the Spire now? What would Ezra do? This is what Ezra was thinking about in till he herd his name.

"...And Ezra you will be staying with Kanan. We will need you to get into the main door and the cell door. Make sure you stay with Kanan. Got it?"

It took a minute for Ezra to take in what his job but then the crew herd him say a small "Yep got it. So how long in till we get there?" Ezra asked. "Right about..." Hera paused waiting for something.

That's when a small beeping notice went of in the back ground. "Now" Hera said. Kanan walked out the room and to the phantom followed by Zeb Ezra and Sabine. They walked in and waited for Heras signal.

"Ok specter 1 to ghost are we clear for departure?" Kanan said through the com. "Yep go ahead specter 1" Hera said. And with that, their journey had just begun.