Chapter 3

(AN: I was going to have the Inquisitor in this story, but after "Fire across the galaxy" I guess it's to late! Back to the story!)

Ezra Tried to get into the room, but it was locked. "Hey Zeb" Ezra yelled while banging his fist on the door hoping it would get Zebs attention. "Kid go away...NOW!" Zeb yelled, not only loud enough so not only did Ezra got the message, but a loth cat on the other side on the planet herd it.

"Calm down grumpy!" Ezra yelled back. "Kid I"m warning 'ou!"
"Ok", Ezra said. Ezra turned around and yelled "Ok Kanan, Zeb said he doesn't want to go rescue general- well um... General what ever his name is..." The doors slid open. "We're going to get general Kilisco?" Zeb said giddy an confused.

"That's what I just said" said Ezra with a sheepish smile on his face. Zeb shoved Ezra out the way and headed for the pilots room. Ezra being curios to what he was doing followed.

When Zeb got in to the pilots room he saw Hera looking over a ship with Sabine. "Well Fulcrum... Wait I mean Ashoka said that the best chance we have is if we go-" Sabine cut Hera of. "We have an uninvited guest!" Then gesturing to Zeb at the door.

"We are going to get General Kilisco?" Zeb asked still still shocked that they might have agreed on it. "I thought Ezra told you" the green twi-lak asked. Ezra then making a grand entrance walks in with both hands on his hips.

"I did tell him, but when was the last time he listened to me? Hmmm let me think...Never!" Zeb hit Ezra playfully on the shoulder, harder than he intended. "Do we really need another lasan on the ship!? We can barely handle this one!" Ezra said having his finger at Zeb.

"If that kid says another 'ord I swear I'm gonna!"
"Your gonna what? If it was not for me we wouldn't be going after general Kill- umm Killvo... Kilscos...umm"
All Zeb could do now was growl at the young padawan. "Kilisco" Zeb said correcting the boy. "Guys would you knock it off! We will never get to the general Kilisco if you two keep going on like this, so go take the fight somewhere else." Hera said walking to the door to hit the button.

"Wait a minute, shouldn't me Kanan and Zeb be going over the plans too?" Ezra asked. "Well me and Hera did not want you two to make the plans confusing by fighting, and look where we are now" Sabine added.

Zeb opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by Hera at this point practically showing them out the room. "Bye-bye now!" She said closing the doors.

"Thanks lot kid" Zeb said to Ezra walking back to his room. Ezra decided to follow him, in till they got to the room where Zeb shut the doors. Ezra tried hitting the. Button but nothing worked. Zeb locked him out...again.

This time Ezra realy did not want to be in a room with a angry lasan. Last time that happened, well let's just say Ezra still has the scar.

Ezra was just about to go to the 'living room' to watch the holo net when he herd the some doors open behind him.