Chapter 8

It was now Monday morning and class 2-A was waiting for their teacher to begin their day. Everyone with the exception of Bakugou and Ashido who were skipping classes for day after being given permission from Aizawa.

Baku - Mina.. I don't think i'll be able to hold out much longer..

Mina - I know.. I know very well...

Baku - I don't want to die. I want to be a hero... But.. I don't wanna live with a curse the rest of my life..

Mina - Do you think you'd be cured if he liked you back??

Baku - It's possible.. But, even in the stories i've read of it it's extremely rare...

Mina - Oh..

Baku - There was one of the stories i've read. The girl believed her crush wold never like her back, I hadn't known much of the crush as they were unknown, at the end the girl wanted her crush to be the last person she sees before she died, it was revealed the crush was a girl, and was in fact also in love with the main girl. She kissed her and the girl passed out for a bit, when she awoke the crush asked her out and they lived together for the rest of their days...

Mina - That's so sweet.

Baku - If he does end up liking me back, i want it to be similar to that...

Mina lays her head on Bakugou's shoulder and wraps herself around his arm, Kat reciprocating by laying his head on hers.

Mina - That would be beautiful...

Baku - My voice is almost gone.. We should start the live stream..

Mina nodded and they walked down from the roof of the studio and started setting everything up.

Mina - Ready?

Baku - *Nods*

Mina - Alright! begin in 3.. 2.. 1..!

Baku - Welcome back everyone! I know I said we'd do the live streams every Friday but we decided to change it up a bit! So..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
With Class 2-A
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aizawa - Alright listen up problem children, today were going t-

Jirou - SIR! MAY WE TAKE OFF FOR TODAY'S CLASS!!

Aizawa - Give me a good reason then sure.

Jirou - RISING FLAMES HAS STARTED THE WEEKLY STREAM!! AND THEY DON'T SAVE SO WE WON'T BE ABLE TO WATCH IT AFTERWARD!!

Aizawa - Fine, i'm going to sleep so don't bother me.

Jirou - YES! THANK YOU SIR!!

Aizawa - whatever..

Momo creates a big screen t.v. and Jirou connects her phone as they wait for the live stream to start.

Izuku - Hey, does anyone else find it weird Kacchan's never here when we watch the live streams?

Toko - Now that you mention it, it is kinda sus

Kiri - Why would Bakubro watch- ACK

Kami - *elbows Kiri* What he meant was it's not weird cause Bakugou rarely does anything with us anyway, he could just be watching it in his room.

Sero - Or not at all, why would he need to watch h- SHIT!

Kami - *elbows Sero* And what he meant to say was that Bakugou doesn't like- uh- he doesn't really listen to music and despises hearing other people talk. ahaha..ha