Chapter 5

Three weeks after the incident Uraraka and Izuku officially broke up. You'd think this would be better for Bakugou. Well you'd be wrong. Because during those three weeks he had been around Izuku a lot more because he offered to listen to all his problems. The only good thing was the roses stopped flaming up. But because his mind is stuck on the fact that Izuku hates him, he got weaker and weaker. You might be thinking what's that got to do with after the three weeks, well he cannot eat anymore because it hurts to swallow, and his breathing wasn't very fluent either. Mina was so concerned for him and wanted him to get surgery. He agreed but the hospital said they weren't gonna remove it because they think it's a prank. When he and Mina actually convinced them to do it they gave him an ungodly price which he didn't even have half of. So he decided it'd be better to just die. Mina was extremely sad but accepted it as it was his choice.

Some of you may be wondering why the hospital won't remove it if they removed it already? Well ever since they created an article saying Hanahaki was real, people started to make fun of them and soon people started faking it. They decided it be better to just kick out or refuse anyone else that comes in about Hanahaki. Anyways though,

Bakugou was losing his voice and Mina could tell. So he said he wanted to sing some last songs for her before he loses his voice completely. It's a Saturday afternoon and the whole class is in the common room. They both got dressed and walked out claiming they were just going shopping. The rest of the 'squad' was kinda upset Bakugou and Ashido don't spend much time with them anymore but they just assumed Bakugou might've been lying about being gay and is actually dating Mina. No one except Mina and Aizawa knows about the Hanahaki though. When they reach the studio they bought together they realized they had forgotten the keys and had to go through from the roof.

When they jumped down Bakugou coughed up a couple flowers, Mina cleaned it up then helped set up his microphone and stuff.

Mina - Are you ready?

Baku - Yea.. Got a song in mind?

Mina - Um.. Silence

Baku - Alright.

-Start Song-

Baku - .....

Yeah, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter

Mina - Fighter!

Baku - -Smirks- Cause all my life, I've been fighting

Never felt a feeling of comfort, oh

And all this time, I've been hiding

And I've never had someone to call my own, oh nah

I'm so used to sharing

Love only left me alone

But i'm at one with the silence

Mina💭 - Oh how I wish things were different.. Maybe this all could've been avoided..

Baku - I'm at one, and i've been quiet for too long

I found peace in your violence

Can't show me there's no point in trying~