Chapter 4

It had just hit 1hr 50mins in the time limit and Izuku still wasn't in the common room.

Ura - Can one of the boys go get Deku-kun please?

Kiri - I'd rather not-

Kami - Same Last time I went into his room I accidentally knocked over one of his figurines and I couldn't feel my arm for a whole week!

Mina - Bakuhoe go get him!

Baku -WHAT!? WHY ME!?

Ura - YEA WHY HIM!?

Everyone looks at Uraraka with a confused look while Bakugou just looks pissed.

Baku - I ain't got time for this i'll go get him!

When he left the room he quickly turned around and non discreetly flipped Uraraka off (good job baby boy!)

He makes his way to Izuku's room but pauses when he gets in front of his door. he wasn't sure if it was actually a good idea for him to come get him. But he pushed down the thought and knocked on the door.

Izu - Come in!

Baku - No need! just hurry up!!

Izu - *opens door* Nonsense, come in Kacchan!

Baku - Literally the only reason i'm here is to tell you to hurry your ass up so we can go.

Izu - Okay, also I heard what you said earlier.

Baku - what are you talking about.

Bakugou is extremely nervous cause right now he's looking at his lifelong crush while he shirtless and he said something about him earlier that he could've heard.

Izu - Why didn't you tell me you didn't actually hate me? But that I was cute!

Baku - W-well I- Uh-

Izuku then moves onto him making Bakugou go extremely red.

Baku - H-hey Back up!

Izu - But it seems you like this position~

Baku - N-no! You have a girlfriend!

Izu - Your so right, and i'm not gay lmao it was a prank!

In that instant when Izuku started laughing Bakugou's heart shattered and he nervously laughed a long with him while holding in the flowers and tears.

Izu - Alright we should get going now!

Baku - Yea.

Bakugou then proceeds to quickly walk out of the room and go to the common room only to start coughing and fall to the floor upon enterance.

Mina - DAMN! WHY NOW!!

Everyone in the room looks scared as Mina runs over to their coughing classmate on the floor.

Sero - WOAH WHAT HAPPENED!?

Kami - IS HE OKAY!?

Momo - DOES HE NEED SOME MEDICINE!?

Mina - No! Just- We'll Be Right Back!!

Mina quickly puts Bakugou's arm over her shoulders and she helps him to the bathroom.

No one noticed the flowers on the floor until they all burst into flames.

Hakagure - What is that!?

Tsu - They Looked Like Flowers?

Sero - Black, Red and Orange ones, but I didn't see what kind?

Kiri - Tulips?