Chapter 2

Aizawa - Today's lesson is on Hanahaki-Disease

Mina and Bakugou look at each other discreetly, Bakugou then puts his head down and Mina just frowns a bit and turns back to Aizawa.

Aizawa - Alright before we start does anyone know anything about Hanahaki?

Mina is the only one that raises her hand but she's annoyed Bakugou doesn't do the same.

Aizawa - is that i-

Mina - Bakuhoe raise your God damn hand!!!

everyone looks surprised at Bakugou as this isn't something to be expected for him to know.

Baku - Oi! Why'd you have to fucking call me out like that!!

Mina - Because you made me look like I was the only one that knows!!

Baku - You didn't even know I knew until today!!

Mina - That doesn't mean anything!!!

Baku - WHY Y-

Aizawa - ENOUGH

They both got silent and looked at Aizawa.

Aizawa - Ashido since you decided to interrupt class why don't you explain what it is??

Mina - I-I don't know much about it sir...

Bakugou looks at her with her head down to the side knowing she was trying to help and felt bad.

Baku - I'll do it then..

Mina looks up and over at Bakugou with a surprised but grateful face

Aizawa - Really? If you can, then start by naming all the symto-

Baku - Burning in the throat, lack of breath, blood loss, agility loss, can cause Anorexia from not being able to swallow food, and Flowers grow in the victims throat...

Aizawa - Very good, now name the sour-

Baku - It's caused by an unrequited love

Aizawa - Stop cutting me off, but good. And now name the last par-

Baku - Fuck not cutting you off, also the flowers that grow depend on the favorite ones of the crush, Roses being the most dangerous because of the thorns that can cut up the throat.. Only way of being cured is surgery but the downside to being cured is that you'll forget everything of your crush. The longest you have left once you get Hanahaki is about two years depending on how deep the crush is and stuff.

Aizawa - Very well.. Class is almost over so in the meantime I want everyone to write a story based around Hanahaki. Bakugou and Ashido please see me after class..

And with that Aizawa went back in his sleeping bag and everyone started working on their stories while others went up to Bakugou to ask him questions either about the disease or how he knows so much about it.

He ignored the ones about how he knows about it and answered very few of the ones actually about the disease. A bit later class was over and everyone started leaving. Once everyone was gone Mina and Katsuki already knowing what he wants and being ready to explain.

Aizawa - I'm pretty sure you both know why I needed to talk to you so. Explain.

Mina - Well.. Uhh- Um...

Baku - The disease is real.

Mina - Ah! Bakugou...

Baku - It's fine...