Chapter 6:

(Putting on my helmet, I set out to leave.
UA... Here I come)

Izuku POV:
After making it to Japan I go to the house I had prepared beforehand.

How I had the money to afford this...... I   ...."burrowed" some money... Heh
Anyways entering my new home I use my telekinesis to rearrange something's,
I'll have to buy some furniture but other than that it's good to go! 👍

Welp I guess I'll have to go shopping....... I'm broke tho hmm...oh I know!
I'll just use some Pro hero's card 💳,I'm sure they won't mind. I say to myself out loud.

(After changing into this ⬇️)

(You guys can pick which one you want)

Exiting my new home I make my way to my beautiful baby.

                             Spirit

                             Spirit

Putting on my goggles and putting the helmet attached to the back. (I prefer feeling the wind going through  my hair)
I start the engine and make my way to the most popular mall in this country.
A mall filled with Hero's AND Villains.
"Free Fall City" best part is crimes are allowed in this mall, which means even if I do get caught they can't do nothing about it, Plus theirs an area where if you need somewhere to sleep you can stay they for as long as you want as long as you don't cause too much trouble

Parking into the lot I make sure to put a lock on my bike and attach it to the spot just in case someone trys to take it, I also add a small protection barrier around it Hero's may save people but they still tend to damage their surroundings which doesn't help in any case. Making sure to double check I make my way to the doors Once inside I'm amazed by the amount of people yet so much space presented, I could also spot a group of hero's in some corners or some just shopping like, Present Mic, Midnight, and The pussy cats? Eh I thought they lived far from here..... Meh who. cares(──)Looking around I spot Endeavor "Jackpot!!" making sure to act descrete I calmly walk towards him ofcourse I made sure to make it look like I was just gonna walk past him.

Then once he looks away I "Accidentally" bump into him. I-im so-rry- I stutter on purpose.
Tch you runt! Do you know who I am?!
"Annoying" Of course y-your the -number o-one h-h-ero S-sir. I say Number one just to sell it.
He of course "smirks" at my answer knowing he not Number 1# That's right! So beat it! Y-yes sir! I then walk away knowing I succeeded in getting what I want, turning the corner I pull out his wallet that I'm now going to "use" Ha! What an idiot, I state out loud.

Im sorry this chapter seemed short I've been busy with the school test, Since my phone is cracked you'll have to go to my other account to continue reading. Again sorry for the late update.