Chapter 1

Sorry I took a while their was a small incident and I ended up sleeping the whole day I'm writing cause I just suddenly felt like it.

No ones POV:
A boy named Izuku Midorya sitting their heartbroken as he just got the news that he was the unlucky 20% quirkless.

Izuku's POV :
M-mommy it's ok I'll still become a hero even if I'm quirkless/As Izuku said that he looked up to his mother and father to only see the look of Disgust on their faces.

No ones POV:
After receiving the bad news both parents were disappointed and thought of their son as nothing but useless,
Hisashi/Father roughly grabbed Izuku by the arm and dragged him out of the office on their way out Izuku saw a Boy his hair half red half white who looked to be his age looking at him so Izuku smiled and waved after being dragged out.

Boys POV:
As I was being called to find out what my quirk is I saw a green haired boy being dragged out of the office I looked at him wondering why what I think are his parent looked so upset only to see the boy waving to me with a smile I could tell he was hurt but then continued my way on.

No ones POV:
Hisashi then got to the car and threw Izuku in the back of the car and went inside to the front with inko/Mother coming as well they both knew what they had to do with their son.

Izuku's POV:
As we got out of the building dad threw me into the car I was confused why we're they so upset is it because I'm quirckless!? As we were driving back home they told me to go to my room with an upset tone seeing how they were upset I ran to my room and cried myself to sleep hoping the next day everything would go back to normal.

Little did Izuku know his life would change forever.

Hey guys thx for waiting sorry if it's to short but remember criticyzim is welcome I'm still new at this so I could use some tipsu--u
Also thx for those who were patient I'll make sure to make the next chapter soon heres a cookie: 🍪

Sincerely:Your fellow writer.