𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 𝑰

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
〝𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍〞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏〝𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍〞

──────

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝟐𝟔𝟐 𝐀.𝐂.

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓 lingered in the room, the exhausted sighs of a woman who was struggling to place her spirit into birthing her child had echoed through the space as grunts of pain filled the room and agony flashed through her entire being.

The minutes turned to hours and the delivery got to the very end, wearying the woman to her fullest.
As the sweat began to stick to the skin of her forehead, her fingers clambered to clasp the thin sheets.

'Push Your Grace! Just a few more!' the servants urged, but the Queen muffled these sounds in her ears, pouring her focus on the last few tears of torment she had to endure.

In a matter of moments the cry of a babe was heard and the shuffling of maids began to grace her hearing.

In a haze her vision turned to the slightly dissapointed face of the maester, his unapproving gaze boring into her.

"A healthy baby girl Your Grace." He slugged the words, placing the babe in her arms, an immediate smile blessing her features.

A girl. A disgrace in the eyes of many but Rhaella looked at her daughter in pure joy that had resembled through her eyes, the brightest of beams etching on her skin.

Her eyes drew attention to the small child, her snuffles and breaths riping at the cages of her lungs. An eminence of a colour were her little orbs of eyes and silver wisps of hair patched in deep red shades of blood were clawing at her tiny head.

The Queen had desired a daughter above all else, and just as any mother had been desired the gift of a daughter, she was no diffrent.

𑁍

──────

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓, 𝟐𝟕𝟔 𝐀.𝐂.

Blood ran across the field, gushing the ground and mushing together with the bits of flesh like a haunting unity.

Tourneys

Entertainment to many of people hoping to amuse their minds in the bloody game that seemed purely innocent until you would cross paths with a not so sane knight. It was an integration of both joy and evil in mostly equal parts, it's usage serving that of a rose, to look pretty on the outside until you get stung by the sharp prick of the alluring stem and petals.