𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 𝑽𝑰𝑰

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕
〝𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒〞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕〝𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒〞

──────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 feast had usually been the main attraction of one's wedding. It was a time of the ceremony where all the jollity would come forth, if it was missing before, and would bring the scattered pieces together in an unison of gayety.

For others this feast was no different. Bodies were entwined as they danced along to soft music, others had whisked themselves away in corners as they talked or gossiped with cups of wine in their hands and some had taken to sitting and prying on food.

However the most important couple in the room was doing none of that as they mindlessly sat on a table, their fingers grasping either food or wine and their eyes on anyone but eachother.

The sight was much like Rhaella and Aerys' wedding but unlike them, Drhaella and Jacaerys had shown interest in one another, absorption that was now nowhere visible.

Clutching the goblet tightly in her hands she excused herself and sauntered off, leaving Jacaerys to frown a bit before the glare of his father sent him scurrying after her.

The Princess had managed to walk to the balcony in peace, the view overlooking Rhaenys' Hill and the Dragon Pit that was once a symbol of glory for the Targaryens.

As the blood of the dragon ran through her, the desire to have such a beast was always deep within her. If said creature was still alive she could of easily climed atop it and flew away somewhere whence she needed solitude and tranquility but instead she was blessed with Jacaerys' nearly drunk form as he leaned to the railing next to her.

Drhaella didn't say anything, opting for silence as she continued viewing ahead, placing her palm against her chin, leaning on the half wall of the balcony.

The Velaryon sulked in her silence, also not daring to respond as he allowed for the stillness to engoulf them both.

Moments of solitude had seem to agrevate the Princess and she finally spoke, though her voice hadn't wavered from the usual straight lined tone.

"I often find myself wondering what we would of been like had dragons not died out." She voiced.

Jacaerys tilted his head a little, setting the chalice on the balustrade. "I don't." He answered with suspire in his voice.

"Why not?" She curiously pointed back.

"My father isn't a man of much voyages... But my grandfather was and I got to explore many parts of the ocean numerous souls have not seen with him... So I value the sea far more than the sky." He responded, finally sharpening his sights on her.

Drhaella nodded at his statement, seeming to grow quiet once again but the Velaryon broke the quietude.

"I am certain however you didn't run away to the balcony to entice me to speak about dragons." He told her, pulling her chin lightly to face him. "You're worried... And yet you continue to applaud this calm attitude." He pointed.