𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 𝑽

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓
〝𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍〞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓〝𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍〞

──────

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝟐𝟕𝟖. 𝐀𝐂.

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 clung to a thin yet smooth branch as they descended it to the wick of a few wax candles. Shaking the small fire that formed around the stick free, her irises focused on the bright ambers of flame that engoulfed the thin stacks of wax.

Her purple gaze drew upwards as she flickered to the magnificent statue of The Maiden, one of the Seven faces of the deity.

Often times than naught, young women would light candles for guidance in their newely found marriage or engagement and by some sheer force, they would feel a burning light, as clear as water that would make everything seem right.

However this was not the instance for Drhaella. Praying, thinking, even lighting these damned candles didn't seem to do the trick for her growing nerves.

Sighing she clutched her hand to her temple, sauntering around in a circle as if she was some befuddled bird.

As she spun, so did her mind, for it all merged into one massive ball of confusing, desperate and anxious consistency. Lost in the maze of her brain she would barely notice the many japs of her title or even the shoulder she would crash to.

Frowning, she quickly backtracked until she figured who had stood in front of her.

Dark brown hair looped closely to the head with strands adorning his forehead, icy blue balls of eyes that pierced through one's very soul matched the dull yet fitting leather garb.

With her lips slightly parted she immediately voiced. "Sir Aaron?"

The man nodded, rolling his fingers between her chin. "The only one." He rasped out, a smirk coating his tilted head as he bowed before her.

"Why are you here?" She inquired, pulling her body a bit away so that prying eyes had nothing to talk about.

Aaron seemed to perk an eyebrow at this but simply hummed as he took a step back. "I have come to request something." He trailed with a light sigh.

"And what would that be?" Drhaella retorted, crossing her arms.

"To serve as your sworn sword ofcourse." He replied, his tone as if this was but a merely obvious answer.

The Princess stayed in silence for a short while, her vision burning into his as she contemplated this matter.

"The last time I remember a married Princess took a sworn sword she sired 3 illegitemate children." Drhaella pointed, a single eyebrow raised in suspicion.